Dr.Doireann O’Leary #6 Surgeons wife to #momlife, look at me and buy my expensive pee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now going heavy with the term “evidence based” on her reels. Such a joke when shilling collagen powder and red light!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hate these type of posts she's doing recently. Painting men as the 'bad guy' 🙄 and implying only men can enjoying these things, while all women want beauty-related things (I'm not explaining it well, but ye prob get the gist of what I mean!).
I have to say, I think I'd prefer anything on that list over a red light mask, with the dodgy evidence that they actually work 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So according to her its "his barbecue, his leaf blower"

Because god forbid a woman ever use a grill or power tools.

To be honest I'd fear for her if she used a leaf blower, the second she turned it on shed end up in passage west.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pat Kenny at 11 am - topic was should health professional influencers sell stuff on social media?

Reactions: 6
I often wonder is her husband ever losing the rag in sheer embarrassment. God love her, if the rug went from her feet she’d have nothing. I don’t think she could even go practice again. And what is even more laughable is her lecturing in UCC!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s really starting to remind me of this American “momfluencer” 🤢 who popped up on my page real preppy like “mom of 4 boys and this is how…” I can’t think of her name 🫣

Reactions: 4
David Grimes. Scientists who knows what he is talking about
Oh yes he knows his stuff. I'm sure he has posted legitimate criticisms about Doireann before
---
She’s really starting to remind me of this American “momfluencer” 🤢 who popped up on my page real preppy like “mom of 4 boys and this is how…” I can’t think of her name 🫣
There are so many of those "tradwife" influencers out there now. They are so scary. Ever see the reels "up at 6am making breakfast and packed lunch for my man ❤ "

Reactions: 4
I often wonder is her husband ever losing the rag in sheer embarrassment. God love her, if the rug went from her feet she’d have nothing. I don’t think she could even go practice again. And what is even more laughable is her lecturing in UCC!
I had a big aul gaudy love heart statement necklace like that as a teenager 😂

Reactions: 1
Hate these type of posts she's doing recently. Painting men as the 'bad guy' 🙄 and implying only men can enjoying these things, while all women want beauty-related things (I'm not explaining it well, but ye prob get the gist of what I mean!).
I have to say, I think I'd prefer anything on that list over a red light mask, with the dodgy evidence that they actually work 🤣
Ironic because her fella has the Homer Simpson cut….

Reactions: 2
To be fair, he’s probably a lovely person, obviously highly intelligent and they seem to have a good life together. Not our place to be commenting on his looks.

Reactions: 11
TBF that's a terrible picture of him. He's not my cup of tea & beauty is in the eye of the beholder but IRL he does look better than that picture;!

Reactions: 2
Looks don't matter, I'm sure he is lovely and more power to him staying out of the insta limelight. He must be mortified. Her earlier posts years ago were somewhat informative and semi normal but now they are off the wall. I can't work out if we've very low self esteem or just absolutely love ourselves 🫣

Reactions: 8