Dr Christian Jessen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s £15k gonna do, it’s a drop in the ocean of tit he created for himself!
Given that he is facing a bill in excess of £400,000, this doesn’t even scratch the surface.
However, let’s not forget that this crowdfunder was all about Dr C wanting his adoring public to pay his bills. God forbid that he might have to dig into his own pocket by e.g. selling one of his flats (both worth in excess of £1m). I very much doubt that his adoring (but very obviously feeble minded) public have those sort of assets.
Cheeky fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he'd probably prefer to keep it quiet knowing the dragging he's likely to get. :D
After not only keeping it online after only raising a paltry % of what he was asking for and still keeping it online after significantly amending the amount, I personally think he would probably send a tweet in the nature of my original post if hitting his new target.

I’d say let’s wait and see, but he might have to amend it again for a second time before we find out as people don’t seem to be willing to buy what he’s selling begging

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic, but Paul Tweed! Wowsa! A 6 figure sum for Nolan now too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic, but Paul Tweed! Wowsa! A 6 figure sum for Nolan now too.
He’s just had a five figure sum from someone else added too, the six figures came from a government advisor.

3819866E-2C4D-428C-95D9-A41F58F4D164.jpeg

• Wow
I knew it had to be someone with a profile, people are afraid to say anything 😕 that'll buy him plenty of mcflurrys.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

His slow return to twitter still isn't going well 😐

Screenshot_20210707-100912_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210707-100956_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210707-100929_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This POS hates women, he has always been dripping in misogyny. Glad he didn't get away with it.

Reactions: 7
Have I been living under a rock? What happened here then? What did he tweet?
It wasn't Jessen who got himself in hot water this time, it was someone using a pseudonym. They said Nolan was a mouthpiece for certain political persuasions and counted the amount of times certain political representatives aired their views on his show, they then compared it to the amount of times other political views were aired. A caller then came on to the show and said the same, when challenged he told Nolan to sue him, he said he would and he did. Now wee Jamie of the flegs is going to sue, not sure if he has any grounds or if he can afford Tweed, he might represent himself.....again.
Sorry off topic but its the same legal Eagle, sort of relevant.

Reactions: 4
It wasn't Jessen who got himself in hot water this time, it was someone using a pseudonym. They said Nolan was a mouthpiece for certain political persuasions and counted the amount of times certain political representatives aired their views on his show, they then compared it to the amount of times other political views were aired. A caller then came on to the show and said the same, when challenged he told Nolan to sue him, he said he would and he did. Now wee Jamie of the flegs is going to sue, not sure if he has any grounds or if he can afford Tweed, he might represent himself.....again.
Sorry off topic but its the same legal Eagle, sort of relevant.
Thanks for that 😘 Ah wee Jamie Bwyson, the gift that keeps on giving. Saw him on Nolan Live recently, he was on via zoom, all the other zoom guests were in normal clothes you’d wear around home, wee Jamie was dressed in what looked like his Da’s 3 piece suit.

• Haha
Just checked how the GFM is going, small donations still trickling (one a day!) in but yet to hit 5 figures. Noticed that the target is now £15,000, wasn't it £150,000 when launched?
Only just caught up with this. Can’t believe he’s lowered it to £15k instead - the shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It has... been a week since the last donation and his GFM is still live and still his pinned tweet

Screenshot 2021-07-20 18.02.54.png

Which is 6.5% of his original £150,000 target

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This POS hates women, he has always been dripping in misogyny. Glad he didn't get away with it.
I think he's a smug idiot as well, but he dislikes this woman (Arlene Foster) for her homophobia.

I'm gay and you can be sure I'm not too fond of people who would merrily take away my right to get married if they could. And that's whether they're male, female, non-binary or whatever else. :p

Reactions: 1
I think he's a smug idiot as well, but he dislikes this woman (Arlene Foster) for her homophobia.

I'm gay and you can be sure I'm not too fond of people who would merrily take away my right to get married if they could. And that's whether they're male, female, non-binary or whatever else. :p
That poster said “he has always been dripping in misogyny” which clearly indicates they mean before the Arlene Foster issue.

Here’s one example of his well-known misogyny that has nothing to do with Arlene Foster:

Anyone looking at the story as a whole would also note that Arlene Foster and not her many male colleagues was the target. Why not target the multiple homophobic men, too? Interesting, isn’t it.

Reactions: 11
That poster said “he has always been dripping in misogyny” which clearly indicates they mean before the Arlene Foster issue.

Here’s one example of his well-known misogyny that has nothing to do with Arlene Foster:

Anyone looking at the story as a whole would also note that Arlene Foster and not her many male colleagues was the target. Why not target the multiple homophobic men, too? Interesting, isn’t it.
Yep, but that poster also said "Glad he didn't get away with it" immediately following the sentence you quoted. Which, to me, means they're saying his misogyny is also relevant to his spat with Arlene Foster. I was simply saying otherwise.

I can't comment on who he didn't target, but he targeted her because of a rumour about her, which I obviously won't repeat here.

My point is that all homophobia is bad regardless of the gender of the person who espouses such views. Trying to make this solely about Arlene's gender, while ignoring her homophobia, is disappointing.

Yep, but that poster also said "Glad he didn't get away with it" immediately following the sentence you quoted. Which, to me, means his misogyny is also relevant to his spat with Arlene Foster. I was simply saying otherwise.

I can't comment on who he didn't target, but he targeted her because of a rumour about her, which I obviously won't repeat here.

My point is that all homophobia is bad regardless of the gender of the person who espouses such views. Trying to make this solely about Arlene's gender, while ignoring her homophobia, is disappointing.
I would say in response that it’s not about gender being more important than homophobia. In this case, it seems most agree that it’s about not publicly tweeting unverifiable rumours and encouraging pile-ons to public figures, regardless of their beliefs.

Just because Dr Christian Jessen may represent a noble cause (fighting homophobia) doesn’t mean he has the right to spread negative rumours about anyone, regardless of their beliefs. In my view he has done the gay community a huge disservice with the way he’s behaved.

And honestly, I think the idea of who else he could have targeted is very relevant, and expands the evidence of misogyny here. For example, it would have been very easy for Dr Christian Jessen to tweet about the proven controversies (not rumours) that DUP MP Ian Paisley Jr has been involved in, and yet a quick Twitter search brings up nothing.

Especially odd to me since Ian Paisley Jr’s homophobia is far more publicly intense and documented than Arlene Foster’s, who famously “softened” the party’s approach to the LGBT community, started a dialogue with LGBT groups and abstained from the vote on banning gay conversion therapy.

If the argument is he was targeting her as the figurehead of homophobia, I think he was totally off track. Then again, I don’t think that’s what he was intending to do, and I think this is yet another case of him hiding his misogyny behind a veil of half-assed gay rights activism.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would say in response that it’s not about gender being more important than homophobia. In this case, it seems most agree that it’s about not publicly tweeting unverifiable rumours and encouraging pile-ons to public figures, regardless of their beliefs.

Just because Dr Christian Jessen may represent a noble cause (fighting homophobia) doesn’t mean he has the right to spread negative rumours about anyone, regardless of their beliefs. In my view he has done the gay community a huge disservice with the way he’s behaved.

And honestly, I think the idea of who else he could have targeted is very relevant, and expands the evidence of misogyny here. For example, it would have been very easy for Dr Christian Jessen to tweet about the proven controversies (not rumours) that DUP MP Ian Paisley Jr has been involved in, and yet a quick Twitter search brings up nothing.

Especially odd to me since Ian Paisley Jr’s homophobia is far more publicly intense and documented than Arlene Foster’s, who famously “softened” the party’s approach to the LGBT community, started a dialogue with LGBT groups and abstained from the vote on banning gay conversion therapy.

If the argument is he was targeting her as the figurehead of homophobia, I think he was totally off track. Then again, I don’t think that’s what he was intending to do, and I think this is yet another case of him hiding his misogyny behind a veil of half-assed gay rights activism.
I haven't said he should have the right to spread negative rumours about anyone, nor have I implied it's right to do so. However, for the avoidance of doubt, I agree it's unacceptable to spread negative rumours.

Arlene Foster did not "soften" the party's approach to homophobia because she continued to maintain her opposition to same sex marriage in Northern Ireland -- in line with the DUP's stance. And this was at a time when it was legal in Wales, Scotland and England. In my opinion it's an indefensible position in this day and age.

Also, I don't think he's done the community a disservice. At least I've never heard any of my fellow gays mention him. One person doesn't have the power to do that; he's not that important. :p