Dr Christian Jessen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt we'll hear much else - he's milked the public for all he can and if he's just sold / remortgaged an investment flat to pay it he won't want this known. He might have many additional properties as we only know about one because it's in the same building as his main residence.

Might hear a sob story from him if he was able to hide assets and go bankrupt.

Maybe Arlene will mention it if she goes down the "anti troll" thing as her niche.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if she’ll go down the trolling route ? She’s just been made director of Co-operation Ireland. I don’t think she’d disclose if she’s been paid anyway she’ll just hit him with another court case for failure to pay.

Just a friendly checking in to say that Dr Christian continues to fight the slow slog. The last update was on the 2nd of October, which was 178 days ago. Since then his begging bowl has increased by £145. Not quite a pound a day, and he’s still 5 grand from his (heavily amended) target. A quick Google says 5000 days is 13.9 years. He might want to start playing the Lottery. Or Bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say he's dropped that goal from 150k, but scrolling back to 2021 I already did 😆

Can't keep up with all these grifters. He's unpinned the tweet asking for cash. Big love Christian xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think this is to cover the legal costs? Arlene already got her payout ( I think) .. The pitiful write up he’s attached isn’t attracting many contributors 😂 …I only came across him again because Arlene’s trending on Irish twitter, couldn’t believe he’s still got the begging bowl out 🙄

Reactions: 2
Think this is to cover the legal costs? Arlene already got her payout ( I think) .. The pitiful write up he’s attached isn’t attracting many contributors 😂 …I only came across him again because Arlene’s trending on Irish twitter, couldn’t believe he’s still got the begging bowl out 🙄
Did he sell a flat? How did he pay?

Reactions: 1