Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s not my type at all but I think he looks a lot healthier lately.
He's lost weight
I think he looks a lot healthier latelyā€¦but the signet ring and his awful tattoos give me the ick šŸ¤£
I didn't know he had any tattoos, he seemed preppy / clean cut in love island. I usually avoid him, but he keeps popping onto my tiktok with his sepsis story ā˜¹
---
Man heā€™s milking this ADHD thing isnā€™t he? I donā€™t think I believe for a second itā€™s a genuine diagnosis. We all start a million tasks and donā€™t finish them - itā€™s called being busy in a crazy busy world. Itā€™s like ā€œoh thereā€™s a bandwagon - watch Dr Alex jump on itā€
I thought he might be high functioning autistic rather than ADHD, he seemed so awkward on love island and unable to connect with anyone there or anyone through the camera when he was chatting in the beach hut. Guess ADHD is the cooler diagnoses šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø (only talking about Alex here not anyone else, certainly no one on tattle)

Last edited:
He's turning into one of those idiots that's always sick and moaning about it recently šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2