Downton Abbey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope the rumours of a new series are true! Although I’m surprised how quiet filming has been kept if it is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don't kill me, but I couldn't stand the voice of Cora!! So bloody wishy washy!! 😁

Reactions: 3
I think the show has had the perfect ending 3 times already, and as much as i would like more, I don't want them to potentially undo character happy endings to bring them back.

I would rather that the timeline moved forward and we focused on the younger characters, or even a story about what happened during WW2.

Reactions: 5
To me the next logical move is Mary taking over. Woman leading in a man's world etc. Especially with Maggie Smith gone, Mary would become the formidable force, with classic one liners

Reactions: 2
I love Downton Abbey! I’d not watched it for ages, but then the last series came on Prime, so I started watching that. Going to watch the two films next. Really glad there’s going to be a third one.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Massive Downton Abbey fan since the first series aired. I've been to Highclere Castle which is stunning and to the village where it was filmed. I loved the first movie but wasn't too keen on the second, so will be interested to see how the third goes.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been to the village and going to the castle in august can’t flipping wait!
I only discovered downton abbey this time last year and I’ve watched it about 6 times!!
I’m convinced in another life I was a lady in a house like that lol although my husband says more like a house maid

• Heart
IMG_2641.jpeg

This is the 2nd reference to downton in modern family.

Also in the office they mention it too!

• Haha