Downtherapids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omggg I’m just catching up on his TikTok from today. He seems peed off or jealous that the police have asked for public help. He keeps repeating how hes been working with the police. Along side them, belong them, been in their cars… like he’s being possessive!! Also back handedly dissing hikers or not so back handed! Saying they’ll just stick to the paths as they’re not as experienced. He’s such a psycho. I think if someone else finds jay and it’s not him, he’ll have a break down.

Reactions: 15
He's live. Big love. Big love. Big love.

Have to keep grifting, get the gifts rolling in! 💸💸💸 But he just can’t believe it guys, can’t believe it, you’re so amazing guys, absolutely amazing, this is incwedibuw guys, incwedibuw, wow, big love guys, big love *feigns shock expression 🥴🥴🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'The hikers will stick to the paths'

The reason the police have asked for experienced people is they will probably conduct a grid search of an area they are focusing on you tit.

Reactions: 8
Giving his name to the Spanish police to take off their clipboard 🤣 like he’s above them and famous 🤣
I’m sure the eye rolls as he walked off and no Spanish fucks given

• Haha
Omggg I’m just catching up on his TikTok from today. He seems peed off or jealous that the police have asked for public help. He keeps repeating how hes been working with the police. Along side them, belong them, been in their cars… like he’s being possessive!! Also back handedly dissing hikers or not so back handed! Saying they’ll just stick to the paths as they’re not as experienced. He’s such a psycho. I think if someone else finds jay and it’s not him, he’ll have a break down.
I think if he finds Jay he'll have a breakdown. Like seriously. 😕 I don't think he's really thought it through, finding a decomposing body and how that will feel.

Reactions: 12
I think if he finds Jay he'll have a breakdown. Like seriously. 😕 I don't think he's really thought it through, finding a decomposing body and how that will feel.
I'm hoping Jay is found by a proper expert for this reason. And because a properly trained family liaison officer needs to be the one to inform the family. I dread to think how this chump would do it. "Hey Debbie. Thanks for the new clothes. I found your son. Your son was found. By me. I found your son. He's exactly where I thought he would be. I've got a video of me finding him if you want to see it? Big love, big love." No family deserves that.

This melt is just insufferable isn’t he?! He’s now slagging off the professionals and authorities just before he DING DING DING suggests setting up a separate Go Fund Me! There it is, what a surprise! Honestly the fact he is making money out of such a terrible situation and disguising it the way he is is nothing short of shameful. He’s got a brass neck. He’s gone out there uninvited, unprepared, no equipment, no suitable clothing, no safety gear, no actual expertise but he has remembered the most important thing - his mobile phone, charger and roaming data to make sure he can broadcast his antics to gullible and thick TikTok audience. He’s grown his following and made thousands and people think he’s selfless and a hero? Worthy of a pride of Britain award - are they simple?
His videos this morning prove he isn’t pals with the search teams and police and he’s gone in a mood. Pahaha!

what the duck is he playing at pretending to hear footsteps and talking in the dark? Trying to build suspense! I can’t stand him so I don’t watch his lives but going off the comments he cuts his live feed in dramatic fashion to get people all worked up and worried about him or thinking he’s found something! Disgusting behaviour.

Also he spits when he talks 💦
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg I'm so glad this thread has been made. He's all over my tiktok and I'm sick of it. Saying it's all for the cameras, well what the duck is he doing then? And the CONSTANT repetition of words! Ugh
---
Absolutely shocking if they’ve took money out of that go fund me to buy him new togs. He’s got his own money. He’s ripping the arse right out of it with the gifts.
When he said the family have been spoiling him 🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10