Downtherapids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt a bit guilty for my negative thoughts about this one a few days back, but for sure he's clout chasing and cashing in on Jay's misfortune.
I know nothing about mountain rescue, or mountaineering, but even I have questioned where his safety gear is!
Is he even " looking for him Has he any means if communication even if he did " stumle across him"?
Maybe I haven't watched enough of him to know the answer, but I can't stomach going further back on his videos to find out.

Thanks for starting the thread guys, thanks for starting the thread!!

Reactions: 12
So he went with no clothes shoes rope food or equipment - Definately wasn’t a Boy Scout then 🤣 Be prepared
Jays parents have time to hot foot to the Spanish mountaineering north face shop to kit him out !
His latest video he’s been attacked through his proper mountaineering trousers with loads of pricks 🤣 and stabbed by an aloe Vera plant - why doesn’t he just say he’s just gone arse over tit and doesn’t show the stab in his neck I call bull💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello! Been sent here from the Jay Slater thread

As a climber living in Scotland I now hate Paul. He seems to be consistently doing things just for social media clout.
The press have called him a climber but I’ve never seen him with a rope? 🤔
Im a climber living in the Peak District. He is Billy Bullshit. In military terms he’s a Walt.

Reactions: 15
he posts an awful lot of TikTok’s for someone who says they’re going to crack on with this search every day. The other day he said he wasn’t going to post much because he was really going to focus…. He posted 13 TikTok’s that day.
---
So I had a look back at some videos. He said he was involved in a search and rescue of 2 people (the father and son)… he wasn’t! On the 29.5 he said he’s heard 2 people have failed to return so he just goes out on his own that night searching. He tries to contact mountain rescue but can’t get in contact so he has no affiliation with them and they obviously didn’t ask for his help or even know he’s helping. then the next day on 30.5 the bodies are found. You can’t claim you’re involved in that search and rescue!!!! Sounds like he just inserts himself into things to feel important.
Also on a random video I looked at he said he needed a hair cut and there is absolutely nowhere to get his hair cut on the island- except a woman’s salon but said I’m not going to a woman’s salon to get my hair cut!!!!! Wff why is he so weird. Where do you think the men go to get their hair cut… probs the salon if that’s the only one in the island. what a melt.
Going to stop stalking his vids now because he makes me angry 😂
also if you look at the views on his older TikTok’s they were only ever 100 or 200. When he inserted himself very briefly and without approval to the search for the missing father and son in Scotland his views increased ten fold. So as soon as he saw that Jay was missing he’ll have seen pound signs and the opportunity for more views/follows/money.

he gives me the ick the way he speaks. He says “de” instead of the. And “dem” instead of them 🥴

full of self importance, narcissism and ego. Made out from the start he was involved in the search but clearly has been told to duck off and leave the professionals to it.

Honestly I despair at the TikTok people who buy into this tit. Are people really that thick? Making himself out to be this martyr “I don’t want any money, no need to set up a GFM for me” but makes sure he goes live every night to get the gifts and money sent to him then feigns shock and surprise like that’s not the reason he’s doing it in the first place. What a moron.
---
Thanks for starting the thread guys, thanks for starting the thread!!
😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
I hope Paul will share his sun care secrets.
For a fair skinned lad, he’s sure as hell a miracle spending these long hours out in the sun, high UV and not even having so much as a burnt nose 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They're commenting on his latest videos telling everyone to vote for him to get a pride of Britain award 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I only learned of this twit yesterday and I already can't bleeping stand him! So full of himself it makes me want to throat punch him. Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Going out on your own searching in the dark in mountainous terrain seems like a GREAT idea. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His gifts are going wild, even he can’t believe it. Before he flew out he had a couple of hundred viewers.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And will someone get this man a bloody rope! Every other video is mentioning it. Why on earth he didn't pack one when he flew over is beyond me.
I don’t have TikTok but can someone ask him which rope type he’d use and what anchors he plans to set up? Just curious 😊

I’m sure the 40m rope he uses for glacier traverses would be ideal…. Oh wait, he’s not a mountaineer

Reactions: 5