Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hi honeys! I've been so busy with life (and making furious love with Dom) I can't believe the briefings are ending. When I came to this thread I was at a really low point and some nights when I've felt like proper shit I've come to this threads and been crying laughing for hours! I'm fuming the boys wont be doing briefings anymore. I make a vow to never change my profile pic in honour of being a downing street honey ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
You could always private message her and ask how big he is?😂
Hahaha I'd be devastated if she told me he was tiny 🤏 and liked really vanilla sex

Hi honeys! I've been so busy with life (and making furious love with Dom) I can't believe the briefings are ending. When I came to this thread I was at a really low point and some nights when I've felt like proper shit I've come to this threads and been crying laughing for hours! I'm fuming the boys wont be doing briefings anymore. I make a vow to never change my profile pic in honour of being a downing street honey ❤❤❤❤
We should never change our profile pics

Unless Falcor comes up with the goods on "Trucron" (see what I did there)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cushtybert

VIP Member
Hiya guys hope ur well x

My work mates said Mrs Hancock going home to see Mr Hancock is lol x
I wouldn’t mind being called Mrs Whitty, no one knows my obsession with him, hubby did joke that I fancied one of them but I think he thought it was Raab. If only he knew 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I've loved this thread! It's made me laugh out loud so many times, and you've all been great company. Matt is my favourite, bless him.
If you’d have said to me three months ago that I’d be having erotic fantasies involving the pro Brexit Tory health secretary I’d have laughed in your face.

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
It is by far the best thread here. When I started posting on the coronavirus thread I was really scared and anxious about it all to the point I had to stop coming in here then this all happened and I've had the best time ever. I've belly laughed through all of these threads.

Whos joining me for Prime ministers question time tomorrow?

If you’d have said to me three months ago that I’d be having erotic fantasies involving the pro Brexit Tory health secretary I’d have laughed in your face.
Hahahahaha I love the Hancock love here. I can't believe how much he's become the main man.

• Heart

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I'm missing my daily disappointment it's not Raab. I feel a bit lost 😆😆

Even my daughter asked me if I was OK. They think I had a thing for whitty

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Hey we could all bake something and take it to downing St, bet our Fab Five would love that. Slice of cake with a cuppa on their break. 😊
I'd rather serve up some thing else but cake is always good. I bloody love cake.

I bet Boris just shovels it in his mouth and spits crumbs everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick