Downing Street Men #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya guys hope ur well I was so distracted yesterday when Matt was doing the update

Does anyone know who doing the update today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh right thanks

I still been told I am mad for liking Matt my work friend call me mad

For all those missing Domino's Raab like myself follow him on Facebook.... he's been out volunteering in his constituency......and no following him on Facebook is not stalker like behaviour 🤪😉

• Heart
For all those missing Domino's Raab like myself follow him on Facebook.... he's been out volunteering in his constituency......and no following him on Facebook is not stalker like behaviour 🤪😉
Its on his twitter as well. He doesnt look sexy when he smiles.

• Sad
So wonder what our guys will be up to at the weekend? Will Mattikins be sniffing new ladies and trying to mount them..will Raab be biting his lip and flexing his muscles somewhere....will Boris be shagging a bin after drinking his whisky....will Rishi be counting his money and rubbing notes all over him???? The answers are endless, think we all know about Whitty... he will be in his red room Wearing his latex pants, cleaning his whip and feeding Winston inbetween sessions 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Raab is staying in his cage. I'll let him out for exercise (a good workout) but that's it. Happy weekend folks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So wonder what our guys will be up to at the weekend? Will Mattikins be sniffing new ladies and trying to mount them..will Raab be biting his lip and flexing his muscles somewhere....will Boris be shagging a bin after drinking his whisky....will Rishi be counting his money and rubbing notes all over him???? The answers are endless, think we all know about Whitty... he will be in his red room Wearing his latex pants, cleaning his whip and feeding Winston inbetween sessions 😍😂
Mattikins ( Lovin this nickname BTW) will be watching Holby City and Casualty snuggled up on the sofa with his dogs.
Raab will be in the gym getting all his frustrations out on the punchbag
Rishi will be in our Yorkshire Mansion checking the best deals on our elec, gas, water bills etc while I cook lunch then we will watch a film in the cinema room.
Boris will be having a cuddle with baby Wilfred then he will go for his run feeling quite happy because hes back on our shag list then he will treat himself to a whisky to celebrate .
Whitty will clean his red room out, clean Winston's field and pen out then take @cushtybert in the red room for afternoon fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dom will be flexing something, somewhere!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s me thinking the actual covid threads have quietened right down... turns out you’re all over here getting thirsty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiya guys

Wish Matt did the update had a tit day

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.