Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Nope not me. Thought never crossed my mind.

Though do you like my new understairs storage? Really pleased with how it's worked out

Screenshot_20200611_183139.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t like the tories but I felt sorry for her by the end. I hated how when she went to those EU meetings she was ignored by them all.
Me too. I heard so many people who I know are Labour etc voters saying they felt sorry for her, She was treated like shit.

I actually have a Macron Pinterest board 😶

Ive never admitted that publicly before...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

squarebutton

VIP Member
So Microsoft Teams has added a new feature where you can add your own picture as your camera background. I've been in a video call with my colleague all afternoon sitting next to Dom in Downing Street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
So its Friday and we are on a new thread so that can only mean one thing..... its time for our top 5 list.🥳

1 Rishi😍😍😍
2 Raab
3 Matt
4 Boris
5 Whitty
1. Dominic Raab
2. The foreign secretary
3. The local mp for Esher and Walton
4. The MP who stood in for Boris as prime minister when he had corona
5. The former barrister/boxer turned cabinet member

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning Honeys! Hope everyone is well 😊
Morning Cushtybert Im fine thank you how are you? I hope Whitty is at the briefing today. (y)

Also I forgot to mention in the Daily Mail there is a article about Dom saying he seems relaxed more and is joking etc. They said its because he's found his feet but we know its because he's found this thread!:giggle:

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Good call whoever it was who mentioned Macron. I would happily be the filling in a Macron/Trudeau sandwich. Actually, that's probably more of a French baguette...
Trudeau's arse is an actual work of art. That lady in the background has her eyes exactly where I'd have mine

9eadd4f371b1d6cf312eeccc132b9bfd.jpg

Raab "this fat prick thinks he's going to get into the top 5"
Boris "if he does they are getting nothing but Shapps for the briefings"
21815366-7755507-Foreign_Secretary_Dominic_Raab_is_pictured_grinning_with_PM_Bori-a-128_157548...jpg

• Haha