Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder which one of these men are waiting in the wings to launch a challenge to Boris leadership? My money is still on Rishi.
Yeah I think Rishi is the only one who would have a chance right now

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think Rishi is the only one who would have a chance right now
Why, thank you for your support Rishi and I wont forget and you can expect a invite finding its way to you when we have our welcoming party.(y) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why, thank you for your support Rishi and I wont forget and you can expect a invite finding its way to you when we have our welcoming party.(y) ;)
Do you find him more attractive now you've seen him in his wellies and high viz jacket๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He tried to hide his smile, but I'd told him as soon as he's finished delivering the live conference, I was going to be sat all over his face

Dominic Raab afp-1580635883.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So Ladies what is your man currently doing? doubt we need to guess what squarebutton and Lucyxxx answers will be :LOL: ๐Ÿ†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Ladies what is your man currently doing? doubt we need to guess what squarebutton and Lucyxxx answers will be :LOL: ๐Ÿ†
Heโ€™s had his caramel waffles confiscated for his public backing of Dominic Cummings and goings .
And if he doesnโ€™t learn to keep his mouth shut il confiscate his favourite tie as well

Hancock fans will LOVE this! great find (y)
He always finds a way out of my bad books at just the right time!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They all seem like animal lovers...

Whitty likes Goats
Rishi has a dog (I think)
Matt likes Cats and Horses.
errr dont know about Raab :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.