Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has to be said my infatuation with Dom established itself well in my relationship last night...

I was knelt on the floor cleaning the cat litter tray out and the conversation between me and my partner went as follows

BF: You've got a builders bum *laughs*
Me: At least I'm in the flat, you've always got your arse sticking out at work for customers to see! (he's a plumber) I keep mine covered in public
BF: I bet you wouldn't cover it up for Dominic Raab though, would you?
Me: No, I wouldn't, in fact I'd ask him to get his penis out
BF: *silence*

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yay! He looks sooooo cute there!

Some of the GIFs I make Tattle won't display them (they're probably too sexy) so if I can't actually embed them in my post at least I can link them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know whether this has been posted before, but look at those cute socks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
5BW18LWTIEQW8I4NBFR7.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yay! He looks sooooo cute there!

Some of the GIFs I make Tattle won't display them (they're probably too sexy) so if I can't actually embed them in my post at least I can link them :LOL:
Rishi too sexy for your posts
Too sexy for your posts
So sexy it hurts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Appearing with Hancock on today's briefing is Director of Health Improvement Professor John Newton, whoever he isπŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Thought it was only fair I did a Boris GIF...this is what I'm on about when I mention his serious facial expressions and his squints in the very early conferences that got me tingling downstairs πŸ˜‚

https://j.gifs.com/XLBkMm.gif (seems Boris is too sexy for Tattle, who'd have thought!)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes its CHRIS WHITTY

Im glad we've all had our favs doing the briefing. Boris must deffo be reading here. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am loving your gif journey πŸ˜‚ thank you for indulging us haha

also YAY for the briefing line up today!! Whitty lovers, this your time to shine (and crack open the wine πŸ˜‚)
You're very welcome ;) requests are welcome - just throw a youtube link my way πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.