Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg am sat here sniggering
I really want to put a question forward but i know theres no way it would get answered :LOL:
The only problem is that they are prerecorded. If only it was live so you could pretend to ask one question but then switch it last minute

• Haha
Reactions: 4
cant someone put a simple but nod to us question like 'afternoon Mr Raab I was just wondering can goats get coronavirus?'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive got one 'Its become known that cats can carry the coronavirus so do you think its possible that it was Larry the cat that gave Boris the virus?' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
cant someone put a simple but nod to us question like 'afternoon Mr Raab I was just wondering can goats get coronavirus?'
Ah I'm going to have to get my thinking hat on. I live the idea of something seemingly serious but we know it's us. Question from Honey Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe something about false information on websites and the effect it has on undermining the important message that the government are putting across, like tattle.life and that I could forward a link to this thread

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hmmmm we need to think then have a vote. Weekend homework 😂

Maybe something about false information on websites and the effect it has on undermining the important message that the government are putting across, like tattle.life and that I could forward a link to this thread
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget what I just said I bloody love this!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'Id like to know PM what are you doing about all the incorrect and false information on websites for eg on tattle life there was an article claiming your like a over weight sweaty labrador in bed!'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No I wouldnt advise linking the site they might close it down.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.