Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also put Javid in the thread as well. I'm sorry. I will go and sit in the corner and think about Raabs bowl licking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
just imagining Raab giving me The Eyes across the room in a bar, you'd know it was Time wouldn't you 😂i'd hotfoot it to the cloakroom immediately 😂
He'd ring you and tell you to come to his office immediately and make sure your not wearing any knickers. Then have you over the table:love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You just know Raab would slap your arse and expect you to make him a sandwichand be awful...It's so hot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d love one of you to pop up with a question from the public.
They would sniff us out a mile off
‘Renegadedancer, that is not a suitable question to be asking during a pandemic’
😂😂

Glad that Matt had said he's going to reward nurses.... time to change jobs
A special cock in hand reward .

I’ve a zoom chat with friends tonight but not gonna lie, I’d rather be focussed on this thread 😂😂
Sack of the zoom, it’s boring after a while. This is thread that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck it’s taken me all afternoon to read the first thread and now you are already halfway through the second I can’t keep up. Starting to favour Raab now as he seems a right bastard 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh duck it’s taken me all afternoon to read the first thread and now you are already halfway through the second I can’t keep up. Starting to favour Raab now as he seems a right bastard 🤣
Enjoy and welcome

Reactions: 4
I think they'd rather answer one of our questions then yet another about ppe and testing and whether we can see our mum's and dad's in the park

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they'd rather answer one of our questions then yet another about ppe and testing and whether we can see our mum's and dad's in the park
HAHAHA 'finally, a question i care about! yes, i favour rye bread and also have a fully stocked sex dungeon'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
HAHAHA 'finally, a question i care about! yes, i favour rye bread and also have a fully stocked sex dungeon'
'the aftershave Im currently wearing is Dior and for breakfast I had poached eggs'.

you just know Raab would LOVE our questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg am sat here sniggering
I really want to put a question forward but i know theres no way it would get answered :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do we submit questions? I'm being deadly serious when I say I'm going to ask if my number can be passed onto Dom 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.