Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Hancock Doodles. I've seen him write stuff down in earlier briefings. I thought he was doodling cocks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He would be so loveless and cold. It's so sexy

On a side note...has Matt got a combover? Is he hiding a Whitty under there?
He would be a right wanker after I bet, safe in the knowledge youd let him come back for more the smug so and so!

Reactions: 3
I’ll have to delete that photo of Nigel from my phone now, imagine if I lost it or someone stole it and saw that. They’d think I was a right weirdo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have always gone for hairy men (not lots of body hair 🤢 just head and beard) so lusting after a balding guy is a whole new experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just imagining Raab giving me The Eyes across the room in a bar, you'd know it was Time wouldn't you 😂i'd hotfoot it to the cloakroom immediately 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.