Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposed to be watching my weight but I’ve just ate half a pack of biscuits by accident reading this thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just finished off my frantic email to Boris saying it's not fair regarding the line up, Raab hasn't been on in nearly 10 days and yes he says some daft things and doesn't know stuff he should know but I never really listen to what he says anyway so it doesn't matter. Plus coconochanel has been very lovely and offered to shag Boris so can he please stop sulking and put Raab back in the briefings so I can get all excited and imagine bowl licking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just finished off my frantic email to Boris saying it's not fair regarding the line up, Raab hasn't been on in nearly 10 days and yes he says some daft things and doesn't know stuff he should know but I never really listen to what he says anyway so it doesn't matter. Plus coconochanel has been very lovely and offered to shag Boris so can he please stop sulking and put Raab back in the briefings so I can get all excited and imagine bowl licking
I hope to god you have πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe Matt will give us Honeys a mention tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon we are looking at Monday for Raab now. The main ones dont do the weekends do they?

Waheyyyy!!! Get the wine out!
Yeah I might drown myself in it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I might put on a previous one with Raab. Sure the hubby won't twig. He always asks me what the summary is anyway.

• Haha
It’s in the interest of our public health that they get Raab out here ASAP. Matt Handcock’s gonna be talking about the R rising when the only R rising should be Raab xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I might put on a previous one with Raab. Sure the hubby won't twig. He always asks me what the summary is anyway.
Have you seen the one on youtube from 4 days ago when he was on BBC breakfast show doing the quick fire questions? he licked his lips.:love: 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
I just finished watching last weeks performance on youtube πŸ₯€

It’s in the interest of our public health that they get Raab out here ASAP. Matt Handcock’s gonna be talking about the R rising when the only R rising should be Raab xxx
Hes rising for me right now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.