Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few weeks ago I thought I was all alone with my Dominic Raab crush now look at him leading the poll in here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I was looking at Handcocks live feed and then came to tell you guys, when I went back onto Instagram it said "matt Handcocks will see you have viewed his story". Connection right there, I felt a bit excited. Sadly wrong mp.

Please no pictures of Raab in casual wear. He needs to stick to suits. Or shorts. Or nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
image-1.jpg

So...This is probably how they would view is...as pieces of meat... Boriss passion is kind of enthralling and Dom just looks bleeping hot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that Tom? My friend has told me to watch all his films to cure me of my Raab obsession. Its not going to work.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.