Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's very kind of you and Rishi Is there room for me and my two favourite French-speaking prime ministers? #whychoose?

Reactions: 2
That's very kind of you and Rishi Is there room for me and my two favourite French-speaking prime ministers? #whychoose?
Oh of course if they are easy on the eye they are welcome (just dont tell Rishi I said that)

Reactions: 3
PPG is on Andrew Marr wearing a GREEN coloured tie well thats not a nod for tattle as tattle is blue and us downing street honeys are honey coloured obv...ahh yes of course green=jealously, jealously that he's not in our top totty tory list!

Reactions: 3
I’d forgotten all about Winston until I saw the post earlier about coco and rishis mansion gotta love that goat. But poor Winnie has been forgotten by filthy cushty and Whitty. Who’s looking after the poor mite?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.