Downing Street Men #15

Which one would you like to see on Strictly Come Dancing?

• Boris Johnson

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Dom Raab

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Matt Hancock

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Rishi Sunak

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Chris Whitty

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • Kier Starmer

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five....Rishi Sunak, Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock, Dominic Raab and Chris Whitty. All talk of other MP's is welcome we are also fans of SIR Keir 'the Fanny Harmer' Starmer. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I love keir but I thinks matts the man for the strictly job 🤣🤣

Hello and welcome we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five....Rishi Sunak, Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock, Dominic Raab and Chris Whitty. All talk of other MP's is welcome we are also fans of Kier the 'Fanny Harmer' Starmer. :giggle:
You forgot the sir still but that’s MUCH better 😜😍👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good poll 👍

I voted Whitty though Hancock was another choice I wanted to make. I definately don't want to see Dom dancing unless it's naked in just a shower cap.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh, got to be Matt, though I bet Raab would do a mean and moody tango.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh, got to be Matt, though I bet Raab would do a mean and moody tango.
I heard matt a good dancer

Morning guys day off work yay going to chesterfield where i live to do a bit of shopping

Where’s Matt, I thought he was giving an announcement 👋
He did one yesterday. I’m still waiting for him to answer his Instagram questions.
Off topic just been to Home Bargins... hardly any Christmas stock out. It’s full of bloody Hinchs new stuff! 😬

Where’s Matt, I thought he was giving an announcement 👋
Probably hiding in a cupboard until this all blows over
or until gym blows him

I weighed myself for the first time in months. Lost a stone 😄 one more to go. Hoping Raab can help me burn that off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He did one yesterday. I’m still waiting for him to answer his Instagram questions.
Off topic just been to Home Bargins... hardly any Christmas stock out. It’s full of bloody Hinchs new stuff! 😬
Your Home Bargains sounds rubbish there is loads of Xmas stuff in mine.

Probably hiding in a cupboard until this all blows over
or until gym blows him

I weighed myself for the first time in months. Lost a stone 😄 one more to go. Hoping Raab can help me burn that off
Wow that’s fantastic well done
Your Home Bargains sounds rubbish there is loads of Xmas stuff in mine.
agree, mine is bollocks and was also full of school mums getting exited over Hinches new stuff 🙄

Wow that’s fantastic well done

agree, mine is bollocks and was also full of school mums getting exited over Hinches new stuff 🙄
Im a complete Grinch and don't buy anything Christmas's until December but I'd rather a shop full of Christmas then a shop full of Hinch tit

• Haha
Im a complete Grinch and don't buy anything Christmas's until December but I'd rather a shop full of Christmas then a shop full of Hinch tit
I’m the complete opposite! I listen to Christmas music all year round and am considering becoming starmers little helper...sorry Santa’s little helper !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bought a tin of quality street, that’s a priority for me 😂
You have your priorities right. Especially if we are locking down again.

Surely if we are locking down we will have briefings again. We need a silver lining

I’m the complete opposite! I listen to Christmas music all year round and am considering becoming starmers little helper...sorry Santa’s little helper !!!
Helping him empty his sack (toy sack you filthy minded lot)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.