Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Important Announcement! I have just seen we can have threading done from 1st August. I will be ready to audition for screen play after this date πŸ˜€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
going for a lay down starting to feel crap be on later

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I could listen to him speak all day 😍 it’s lovely seeing another side to him, he’s quite Whitty is our Whitty πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Very authoritative as well

Reactions: 2
Whitty when he needs to be, authoritative in the bedroom. What’s not to like πŸ†
I like a man who can be authoritative but still makes you smile

I've just read the story from the beginning again. We are such a group of cock hungry tory lovers. I love it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
*Kier Stermer storms into Boris office*

'Prime Minister can I have a word?'
Boris 'well..'
'why are you inviting trolls into no10 without an appointment?'
Boris 'what, what trolls? what are you talking about'
'Mr Gove has been on the phone saying you had let some internet trolls in for a tour of downing St'
Boris 'He said what! he had no right contacting you and they they arnt trolls they are our fan club'
'fan club?, Prime minister you are not the Beatles and it is unacceptable to let any uncle tom coberly and all in here for a look around'
Boris ' Ive told you they are not just anyone they are very acceptable ladies'
'well I should have guessed they'd be women'
Boris 'I beg your parden'
'look Prime Minister maybe you should stop thinking with whats in your Calvin Klein and start thinking with your head! isnt it enough that you have made a mess of the whole handling of the Coronavirus without making a mockery of the government?'
Boris 'how dare you, how dare you come in here telling me what Ive done you know nothing, just some incorrect nonsense from Michael now Get out before I call security'
'Dont worry Im going but I'll be bringing this up on Wednesday at the next PMQ's'

*back at Whittys laboratory*
'wow its a lot bigger then I thought it would be'
Whitty 'yes well sometimes we can have up to 6 people in here at once'
'It smells very clean'
whitty 'yes Im quite fussy about keeping everything clean'
cushtybert 'Oh Im the same Im always anti backing my worktops and that at home.' noticing a wall with shelves of borosilicate glass beak of all shapes and sizes. 'oh I like that, Ive never seen them shaped like that before'
Whitty 'that wall has a very special feature'
'really?'
'whitty' yes would you like to see?'
'yes please mr whitty' whitty goes towards it grabs a beaker on the middle shelf pushes it and the wall begins to slide backwards, moves to the side and reveals a red room.
'Wow thats amazing' she says walking inside'

Whitty 'do you like it?'
'oh yes Mr Whitty'
Whitty' I do wish you would stop calling me Mr Whitty'
'well what would you like me to call you'
Whitty 'Master' he says as his eye go dark and he grabs a pair of handcuffs from the hook.
'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Boris 'well..'
'Mr Gove has been on the phone saying you had let some internet trolls in for a tour of downing St'
Boris 'He said what! he had no right contacting you and they they arnt trolls they are our fan club'
'fan club?, Prime minister you are not the Beatles and it is unacceptable to let any uncle tom coberly and all in here for a look around'
'look Prime Minister maybe you should stop thinking with whats in your Calvin Klein and start thinking with your head! isnt it enough that you have made a mess of the whole handling of the Coronavirus without making a mockery of the government?'
Boris 'how dare you, how dare you come in here telling me what Ive done you know nothing, just some incorrect nonsense from Michael now Get out before I call security'
'Dont worry Im going but I'll be bringing this up on Wednesday at the next PMQ's'

'It smells very clean'
cushtybert 'Oh Im the same Im always anti backing my worktops and that at home.' noticing a wall with shelves of borosilicate glass beak of all shapes and sizes. 'oh I like that, Ive never seen them shaped like that before'
'really?'
'yes please mr whitty' whitty goes towards it grabs a beaker on the middle shelf pushes it and the wall begins to slide backwards, moves to the side and reveals a red room.

Whitty 'do you like it?'
'oh yes Mr Whitty'
Whitty 'Master' he says as his eye go dark and he grabs a pair of handcuffs from the hook.
'
Wooohooooo πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I totally read that in their voices as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Boris 'well..'

'It smells very clean'
'really?'

Whitty 'do you like it?'
'oh yes Mr Whitty'
'
Come on kier!! Show him you mean business baby!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Wooohooooo πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I totally read that in their voices as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I always do this 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.