Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*knock on the door*
'come in'
PA' you wanted to see me Mr Raab'
Dom 'ahh yes I just want to go through what meetings I have this afternoon?'
PA' you have a phone call with the French PM at 3pm, A meeting with China at 4pm and the gym at 4.30pm. Ive also fetched your suits from the dry cleaners and the Prime Ministers PA rang to see if you could fit in a meeting with the some women called the downing st honeys but I said your diary was full so it wasnt possible'
Dom 'you did what? How dare you turn down meeting without consulting me first'
PA 'well your dairy is full and theres no room to fit them in'
Dom 'I'll decide what can and cant be fitted in, you have no right to make final decisions without my authroity'
PA' well I..'
Dom ' I dont want to hear it, get on the phone immediately and get me a meeting with those honeys!'
PA' yes sir'

*meanwhile in Matt's office*
'Ladies wonderful to meet you come on in don't be shy'
jo30 'Im your biggest fan Mr hancock I think your cute'
'ha well thank you very much and I must say Im loving your hair'
jo30 'wow thank you Mr Hancock I had it done especially for today'
standing a bit too close 'well it really suits you it makes your eyes sparkle'
Jo30' oh Mr Hancock I...thi...I' faints and begins to fall to the floor but matt catches her
Gin&tonic 'oh my god is she ok'
Matt 'yes she's fine just a bit over excited, here you hold her while I'll call my PA to bring in a glass water and some caramel waffles. Then when she's recovered you can tell me how I became your 'darling'. by the way which one of you was it that said you wanted to tie me up with my pink tie and have your wicked way with me you little minx's'....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
*knock on the door*
'come in'
PA' you wanted to see me Mr Raab'
Dom 'ahh yes I just want to go through what meetings I have this afternoon?'
PA' you have a phone call with the French PM at 3pm, A meeting with China at 4pm and the gym at 4.30pm. Ive also fetched your suits from the dry cleaners and the Prime Ministers PA rang to see if you could fit in a meeting with the some women called the downing st honeys but I said your diary was full so it wasnt possible'
Dom 'you did what? How dare you turn down meeting without consulting me first'
PA 'well your dairy is full and theres no room to fit them in'
Dom 'I'll decide what can and cant be fitted in, you have no right to make final decisions without my authroity'
PA' well I..'
Dom ' I dont want to hear it, get on the phone immediately and get me a meeting with those honeys!'
PA' yes sir'

*meanwhile in Matt's office*
'Ladies wonderful to meet you come on in don't be shy'
jo30 'Im your biggest fan Mr hancock I think your cute'
'ha well thank you very much and I must say Im loving your hair'
jo30 'wow thank you Mr Hancock I had it done especially for today'
standing a bit too close 'well it really suits you it makes your eyes sparkle'
Jo30' oh Mr Hancock I...thi...I' faints and begins to fall to the floor but matt catches her
Gin&tonic 'oh my god is she ok'
Matt 'yes she's fine just a bit over excited, here you hold her while I'll call my PA to bring in a glass water and some caramel waffles. Then when she's recovered you can tell me how I became your 'darling'. by the way which one of you was it that said you wanted to tie me up with my pink tie and have your wicked way with me you little minx's'....
I love it! 50 shades of no.10.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'platypusfatatypus' wasnt me its Dom the bas..Mr Raab I want'
Coconochanel 'nor Me I want to meet Rishi'
'Bordofthegram' It was me I said Id tie you up and do dirty thing to you Mr hancock'
gym&tonic' and me but I refuse to share'
'haha really you dirty minx' standing too close again 'have you ever done it in a cupboard?'
gym&tonic ' why is that an offer'
'might be, might be.. you smell of flowers whispers I like it'
cushtybert' err we'll just go and check on winston wont we ladies and come back in 5 minutes'
renegeadedancer 'yes and take jo to get some fresh air'
Matt 'make it 10'
'so which one of you two wants to have your wicked way with me first?' they heard him say as they hurry out the room and down the corridor.

Security guy 'are you lot still here'
cushtybert 'yes we've met the PM and Mr Hancock we're just checking on Winston before we go and see the Chancellor. has he been good?'
security guy 'yes hes been ok, took a dislike to Mr Gove though, as he was walking out he gave him a nudge in his backside and Mr Gove nearly fell over. Me and Rich thats the policeman over nearly burst out laughing.'
Cushtybert 'hes very particular is our Winston doesnt take to just anyone'
security 'well to be honest no one like Mr Gove theres always a funny smell about him a bit like...stale wee'
platypusfattypus 'Oh we know all about that'
coconochanel 'anyway hadnt we better be going back in and gather the other 2 to go and meet rishi?'
Platypusfattypus 'yeah ok, what about Dom Im not leaving till we've met him'
renegadedancer 'we will stop worrying. anyway do you think gym&tonic, and boredofthegram have finished with Matt?'
cushtybert 'of course they will he wont last 5 minutes with those two hussys'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
please feel free to give me suggestion on how you want to have your wicked way with your man :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Well this is over excited Matt we're talking about and when two hotties appear he cant control himself for long. :giggle:
u can put owt about me n Matt

got a image of Matt tie me to bed and have his wicked ways with me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.