Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might surprise us wear his blue one for a change!
Hope so but I bet it pink

I had a same customer come in again and said behind a customer i was serving isn't it you who likes Matt Hancock went red as a beetroot!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Boris 'well its been an absolute pleasure ladies absolute pleasure'
Cushtybert 'would it be possible to meet Chris Whitty'
Boris 'Im not sure about that he's very busy and a very private man is Christopher'
Cushtybert 'Oh please it wouldnt have to be for long just a quick hello and for him to meet Winston'
Boris 'well I'll see what I can do'
Cushtybert 'Thank you Prime Minister'
Boris 'arnt you forgetting something?' he says as they are about to walk out the door 'My hug!'
coconochanel 'Oh yes how did I forget'
the other honeys look at each other and try not to laugh as Boris enfolds coco in a tight hug.
coconochanel pulling away as she feels him getting a semi 'right bye then Prime minister lovely to meet you'
Boris' bye ladies lovely to meet you too and maybe next time we can make it bit more of a private meeting haha'
Gove comes barging in
'Prime Minister theres a goat outside..he sees the honeys 'oh sorry didnt know you were busy, hello' he says to the honeys then spots the writing on their t shirts and his face turns to thunder.
Boris 'Its ok the ladies were just leaving they are going to meet Mr Hancock'
As they leave they can hear Gove having a rant...'What the hell are they doing here? came to meet you. do you know what they call me? PPG pissy pants gove its all over the internet...im not over reacting, Ive never been so humiliated in all my life and here they are having a bloody tour of number 10'...

'
Sorry to bother you Mr Whitty but The Prime Minister is on the phone he says the Downing Street Honeys are here and wondered if it would be possible to meet you?'
Whitty 'Well Im not sure Im quite busy and this room is sterile and covid free'
'Sorry Prime Minister what was that? ones got a whip'
Whitty 'Ok Ok I'll meet them but they must be anti bacterial sprayed first and wear PPE'
'the Prime Minister said can Winston the goat come?'
Whitty 'absolutely not! I will see him outside'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Boris 'well its been an absolute pleasure ladies absolute pleasure'
Cushtybert 'would it be possible to meet Chris Whitty'
Boris 'Im not sure about that he's very busy and a very private man is Christopher'
Cushtybert 'Oh please it wouldnt have to be for long just a quick hello and for him to meet Winston'
Boris 'well I'll see what I can do'
Cushtybert 'Thank you Prime Minister'
Boris 'arnt you forgetting something?' he says as they are about to walk out the door 'My hug!'
coconochanel 'Oh yes how did I forget'
the other honeys look at each other and try not to laugh as Boris enfolds coco in a tight hug.
coconochanel pulling away as she feels him getting a semi 'right bye then Prime minister lovely to meet you'
Boris' bye ladies lovely to meet you too and maybe next time we can make it bit more of a private meeting haha'
Gove comes barging in
'Prime Minister theres a goat outside..he sees the honeys 'oh sorry didnt know you were busy, hello' he says to the honeys then spots the writing on their t shirts and his face turns to thunder.
Boris 'Its ok the ladies were just leaving they are going to meet Mr Hancock'
As they leave they can hear Gove having a rant...'What the hell are they doing here? came to meet you. do you know what they call me? PPG pissy pants gove its all over the internet...im not over reacting, Ive never been so humiliated in all my life and here they are having a bloody tour of number 10'...

'
Sorry to bother you Mr Whitty but The Prime Minister is on the phone he says the Downing Street Honeys are here and wondered if it would be possible to meet you?'
Whitty 'Well Im not sure Im quite busy and this room is sterile and covid free'
'Sorry Prime Minister what was that? ones got a whip'
Whitty 'Ok Ok I'll meet them but they must be anti bacterial sprayed first and wear PPE'
'the Prime Minister said can Winston the goat come?'
Whitty 'absolutely not! I will see him outside'
This is better then Harry Potter!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly whilst my TV is a smart TV its not that smart. I can only just imagine my husands face when he comes in and finds me straddling the TV screen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's wall mounted too just to make it that bit more difficult
Climbing the walls to sit on raabs face ! Just have a lick instead πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.