Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*knock on the door*

Boris 'come in'
PA 'the ladies are here Sir'
Boris 'wonderful show them in'
'Ladies come on in come on in, lovely to meet you at last'
'Lovely to meet you too Prime Minister, Im Renegadedancer'
'Im lucyxxx'
'Im Cushtybert'
Boris 'The whitty fan, your the one with the lamb'
cushtybert 'Its a goat and hes called Winston'
Boris' goat ah yes'
'Im jo30 and Im Matts fan I really like Matt I think hes cute'
'Im boreofthegram'
'Im platypusfattypus'
'Im coconochanel'
Boris 'ahh my no1 fan'
coconochanel 'mmm'
'and Im gym&tonic'
Boris 'fantastic so tell me me ladies where did you all meet how did this wonderful fan club come about?'...

meanwhile in Michael Goves office
'Sorry?'
PA' I didnt say anything sir'
'oh I thought you said something'
PA 'no sir' then they hear the noise again
'what was that?'
PA 'I dont know sounds like its coming from outside' she stands and looks out the window
PA' its a goat theres a goat outside!'
'a what!'
PA 'a goat look the security guy is standing there holding his lead'
'what the!'

Down the hall outside Matt Hancocks office PA Sandra walks past his half open door and sees him practicing his smile in the mirror
PA 'Everything alright Sir'
'yes yes everything is fine thank you Sandra. The hone.. ladies are coming at 2pm so you will have to put my meeting with Mr Valance back to 3pm'
PA' yes sir'
'Also could you see if there's any air freshener lying about and give this room a spray it smells like stale coffee and caramel waffles'
PA' Yes Mr Hancock'.

Rishi on the phone 'yes Prime Minister I cant see that being a problem send them up when they are ready'
'Karen Ive got a group of ladies coming for a quick meet and greet could you arrange some refreshments'
PA 'Yes Mr Sunak no problem'
'Wonderful and can you bring that Fortnum and Masons tin of biscuits as well please'
PA 'yes Mr Sunak'.

to be continued....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If only Raab would wear something a bit more fitted in the trouser dept it would make it easier to see his goods. Though he has some odd bulges in this pic

Dominic-Raab-No10.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So coming up later... will us honey get to meet Whitty and Raab? will Boris get his hug? and will Matt come in his boxers when we walk through his door? :giggle: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hey guys just finished work an hour later but I am just read Matt doing a emergency statement is it in house of commons?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well he could come in one of you? :ROFLMAO: who knowsπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

He could be series 2 when him and Raab are fighting in a fountain over one of us.:ROFLMAO:
He can fight for my honour after I’ve had to take a sexual harassment case out against Raab because no ones having fanny harmer fighting for them apart from ME!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.