Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Iove brownies, totally outdid myself this time and they are amazing.
Me too, did U say peanut butter too 💕epic

I had my hair done on Tuesday and had to my temperature taken before they’d let me in, but I feel so much better! Now all I need are my brows doing as I’m starting to look one of the Gallagher brothers!
We sound similar! Hair all lovely, feet lovely, brows ...bad...really bad

Reactions: 2
I can exclusively reveal that his announcement will be that he’s leaving his wife to come and shack up with me. He can’t resist the allure of Suffolk unfortunately
Get the caramel wafers in and try and get your eyebrows done!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dick Wars 🙌Whittys is the biggest so he wins 😂
That's Boris kicking his competition out the way

Yep peanut butter brownies. A taming twins recipe. Very gooey and fattening but tastes too good not to eat. Raabs going to have more of me to handle

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Afternoon my lovelies, Ive just got back from going into town and I must say although I went early (9.30am) there was hardly anyone about and I went straight in Primark then popped to Zara and H&M. Happy times :giggle: P.S part two of our trip to Downing St is coming later.(y):ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon my lovelies, Ive just got back from going into town and I must say although I went early (9.30am) there was hardly anyone about and I went straight in Primark then popped to Zara and H&M. Happy times :giggle: P.S part two of our trip to Downing St is coming later.(y):ROFLMAO:
I miss zara and h&m. That sounds like a perfect shopping trip.

Im too excited for part 2. Please don't make Raab have a BIC dick though

I've changed plans for the day so I can catch the briefing 😂

I'm now zooming in on the crotch in all Raab photos I possess

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I miss zara and h&m. That sounds like a perfect shopping trip.

Im too excited for part 2. Please don't make Raab have a BIC dick though

I've changed plans for the day so I can catch the briefing 😂

I'm now zooming in on the crotch in all Raab photos I possess
Raab will never have a pencil penis......well not in my world anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.