Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hair appt isn't until the 28th. Im desperate to get it cut as it's just too long to do anything with
i usually have a pixie crop or a short bob but it’s long and ratty at the mo so it’s been in a scrappy ponytail for the whole of lockdown 🤮

Getting your hair done makes you feel much better in my opinion. It’s the only beauty thing I really get done on the regular.

Reactions: 2
i usually have a pixie crop or a short bob but it’s long and ratty at the mo so it’s been in a scrappy ponytail for the whole of lockdown 🤮

Getting your hair done makes you feel much better in my opinion. It’s the only beauty thing I really get done on the regular.
I have long hair normally anyway and only go when I need to but this is pushing it now. It's almost at my waist.
I've got to stop myself getting a fringe put on. I always get a fringe then spend months growing it out then decide I want one again. I messaged my hairdresser to get an appt and she said "you'd really suit a long blunt fringe, shall we do that" 😆😆

I want to ask if he knows he’s become a heartthrob. I’d love to see his reaction to that! He does blush. A lot.
That's a good question

Reactions: 3
I have long hair normally anyway and only go when I need to but this is pushing it now. It's almost at my waist.
I've got to stop myself getting a fringe put on. I always get a fringe then spend months growing it out then decide I want one again. I messaged my hairdresser to get an appt and she said "you'd really suit a long blunt fringe, shall we do that" 😆😆

That's a good question
I want a fringe!!! Have got long hair as well but really considering a fringe.
wonder what Whitty would prefer 😂

Reactions: 2

I have mental images of you all and I didn't put you as having short hair. Isn't it weird how we form ideas with very little info 😆

I want a fringe!!! Have got long hair as well but really considering a fringe.
wonder what Whitty would prefer 😂
A dominatrix style fringe. No idea what that looks like 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve always wanted a fringe but I have visions of looking like I did when my mum cut it in my school days. I looked like a Lego head.

• Haha
I want to ask if he knows he’s become a heartthrob. I’d love to see his reaction to that! He does blush. A lot.
I asked him why he was so adorable last time! That wasn’t answered either!! I’m going to ask him about suffolk nurses next time...bet the randy old goat will answer that one!!!

• Haha
I asked him why he was so adorable last time! That wasn’t answered either!! I’m going to ask him about suffolk nurses next time...bet the randy old goat will answer that one!!!
I bet he saw it though, and it made him smile

I still can’t believe he cheated on his wife, he so doesn’t seem the type. So bashful and awkward.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.