Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they'd do if they saw us strutting down Downing St? :unsure:

Security 'who the hell are they?'
policeman on guard' Ive no idea but the one at the end is hot'
security' is she holding a whip?'
policeman on guard 'yeah looks like it, is that one in the middle carrying a box of Yorkshire tea? is there some protest we dont know about?'
Downing St Honeys 'Hello we are the Downing st honeys fans of the fab five and we've come to see the PM'
policeman' sorry love you need an appointment the Prime Minister doesnt just see anyone'
Downing St Honeys' we arnt just anyone and he's waiting for us'
Security' I best just go and check'.

Prime ministers office *knock on door*

Boris 'come in'
security 'sorry to disturb you sir but theres some women outside saying they want to see you'
Boris' What?! what women I dont have any meetings planned today with a group of women'
Security 'they say they are the Downing street honeys and want to see you'
cummings enters the room
cummings 'whats all this?'
security 'Im just telling the PM that theres some women outside who want to see him'
cummings 'right I'll get rid of them'
Boris' No no no its ok old chap, downing street women did you say?'
security 'yes sir'
Boris 'well dont just stand there send them in!'
security ' yes sir'
cumming 'are you mad they could be anyone?'
boris 'dont worry old boy they arnt just anyone they are our biggest fans, have you not read the threads they have on us'
cummings 'no'
Boris 'well you should they are big fans of us five'
cumming ' really?'
Boris 'well no not you but Matt, Rishi, Dom, Chris and I. I cant believe it I will get my hug after all'
Cumming 'what?'
Boris 'oh nothing now what did can I do for you and make it quick'......

Meanwhile in Matt Hancocks office
'Sandra can you get the files for the latest coronavirus statics'
PA. 'yes Mr Hancock' leaves the room then comes back 2 minutes later giggling
'Thank you, everything ok?'
PA, ' yes Mr Hancock but apparently some women have turned up to see the PM they say they are the downing St women, one was carrying a whip another a box of Yorkshire tea'
Matt 'The Downing St women are here now?!'
Pa' yes why do you know them?'
Matt 'well I err have heard of them yes and you say they are with the PM?'
PA' yes having meeting as we speak'
Matt ' Get the Prime Minister on line 1 for me and clear my dairy from 2pm til 3pm'
PA ' but you have a meeting with Mr Valance at 2pm'
Matt 'well rearrange it!'
to be continued......
I love this!!!!!! When is part 2 due!!!!! 😍

Reactions: 2
Morning witches, how are we all. What are your plans for today? Im currently at hairdressers having cut and colour, be gone the greys. All I need now is some eyebrow threading when that’s allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like Sir Keir’s passion and decency I think. He’s the polar opposite to Boris and the Tories!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning witches, how are we all. What are your plans for today? Im currently at hairdressers having cut and colour, be gone the greys. All I need now is some eyebrow threading when that’s allowed.
Same old school run/home working routine.Jealous of your hair appointment! I have to wait until the 30th. I've decided to stay pink so my hairdressers doing that but my roots are currently a sight to behold 👵🏻

I made mine with coconut oil for a change from butter and they are bloody lovely. They won’t last long.

Fabulous, enjoy every second.

I need to make some cakes, might make some brownies this afternoon then, I think it’s becoming the honeys cake of choice isn’t it?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had my hair done on Tuesday and had to my temperature taken before they’d let me in, but I feel so much better! Now all I need are my brows doing as I’m starting to look one of the Gallagher brothers!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Getting my colour and cut done a week today, thank god! I cannot wait to get my hair done. I've been getting my husband to wax my legs during lockdown, and he's been so good at doing it that I've decided he can carry on doing it for the foreseeable future 😃

Well, until I run off with Matt...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My hair appt isn't until the 28th. Im desperate to get it cut as it's just too long to do anything with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.