Dougie Joyce & Deano Lynch Ward Manchester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sophies allegations of DV were most likely true then if he's doing this to an innocent elderly man!!!

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t this walloper made out he lives in Cheshire/Alderley Edge 🤦🏻‍♀️ All the while his house is actually in boothstown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sophie yeah but Holly no cause she knew what she was getting into.
Do u reckon he’s give holly a beating? few years ago sophie put some pics up of her beat up face and said he’d done it. I think she got him locked up. And that when they all started saying she’d been with all diffrent men etc

Reactions: 2
Do u reckon he’s give holly a beating? few years ago sophie put some pics up of her beat up face and said he’d done it. I think she got him locked up. And that when they all started saying she’d been with all diffrent men etc
I reckon so… he’s been messaging so many women as she always posts it.

Reactions: 2
I bet he has. If he's not given her bruises he's defo shoved and probably spat on her. And if he's never done any of that he will one day. Men like him don't change!!

Reactions: 4
Have you seen the Douglas Doherty been after getting Davey Joyce out for a fight lol

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the Douglas Doherty been after getting Davey Joyce out for a fight lol
Yeah. They’ve been back and forth all day!!
---
IMG_9337.png

Daveys mentioned about dna for Douglas child. Placing bets on the one Roseanne has just had us Douglass?

Last edited:
Anyone seen latest story on sophies fb. I need someone who's literate who can decode what she's saying 🤣🤣🤣