Dougie Joyce & Deano Lynch Ward Manchester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dougie Joyce barenuckle fighter from Manchester you tube Dougie joyce official

I'm follow this idiots wife on IG and honestly I'm dead at the pair of them 😅😅makes out he's some multi millionaire then went and stayed at the most bog standard basic hotel in Santorini (coulda been magaluf they were in tbf lol from what we seen of it) on their honeymoon none the less, not even like it was just the annual summer holiday.

If you're going to go to Santorini everyone knows you get a hotel built into the cliff with an infinity pool thats the santorini experience lol! otherwise there isnt really much point going.... even I managed it on my nowhere near a millionaire little 50k salary lol - FYI I recommend the Cori Rigas suites in Thira Dougie if you ever plan on doing it properly 🤦‍♀️ -then let his new wife walk round with a fake bath bag as a clutch hahahaha

Reactions: 5
bloody hell, think it would be a big no no going with a black guy in that culture 😬😂

Reactions: 1
Rumour has it his wife was shagging bouncer play dirty. It’s all over YouTube.
ive seen that channel on you tube I think it’s just tit stirring , have u seen the edits on the pics that are ment to be holly 😂

Sure his first wife did it… Cheated on him with a black guy 🤔
Yeah asian guys apprantley

I'm follow this idiots wife on IG and honestly I'm dead at the pair of them 😅😅makes out he's some multi millionaire then went and stayed at the most bog standard basic hotel in Santorini (coulda been magaluf they were in tbf lol from what we seen of it) on their honeymoon none the less, not even like it was just the annual summer holiday.

If you're going to go to Santorini everyone knows you get a hotel built into the cliff with an infinity pool thats the santorini experience lol! otherwise there isnt really much point going.... even I managed it on my nowhere near a millionaire little 50k salary lol - FYI I recommend the Cori Rigas suites in Thira Dougie if you ever plan on doing it properly 🤦‍♀️ -then let his new wife walk round with a fake bath bag as a clutch hahahaha
I don’t mind Dougie he’s ok. But I had to laugh few weeks ago she’d put ‘treats from my Dougie’ and all the boxes was smashed in stright from dh gate 😂. I like a bit of dh gate my sen mind but I don’t pretend to be a billionair 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen the face editing yeah 😂😂 I mean if it is tit stirring then fair play 😂😂. Haven’t heard much of “I’m dean lynch ward Dougie Joyce’s cousin” recently

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen the face editing yeah 😂😂 I mean if it is tit stirring then fair play 😂😂. Haven’t heard much of “I’m dean lynch ward Dougie Joyce’s cousin” recently
Dean lynch ward Dougie joyces blood cousin and that’s that 😂 Dougie posted him last night saying my best cousin dean lynch ward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has sophia got any social media? I’d love to see what she looked like 😂. Massively different. Being married to Manchester's famous traveller is taking its toll!

Pretty sure I saw Sophie post last year that there was domestic violence but also I presume he's not allowed any contact with his boys? If so it's very serious for the family court to make that decision!

Reactions: 2
his ex wife tbf is filtered to within an inch of her life as well so like before snippets of this documentary came out and this article, we didn't know how Holly really looked, its the same for Sophie 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

she's got a new fella now 😯😯😯 must be some man taking on 4 kids and the headache that comes with having to listen to/deal with Dougie 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4