Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sburton

I think a lot of it is just trolling. Like today there were popsicles…..in the mini fridge. I think she just buys a ton of what they want but it isn’t necessarily reserved for just that kid. It’s all way too much and they need to have it in moderation and include a lot more veggies and fruits for sure. But there’s 0 chance each individual kid is eating what they had in their fridge each week from the videos.

Reactions: 3

Bdomcor

I'm concerned about safety.

She puts grapes on her snack boards but doesn't cut them up. Her youngest is only 3 I believe so it's really dangerous to eat uncut grapes.

They also seem to play in the pool largely unsupervised

Tinksmum

VIP Member
She has got so boring and repetitive nobody can be bothered to even talk about her… DCP gave some info about a very worrying aspect of this shit show - he was talking about her manager and what a dodgy character he is….. now I don’t care if he does her over and rips her off - she deserves everything she gets, But he did say she has signed up every one of those kids - that is awful those poor kids will owe that manager a % of everything they earn/get - I wonder how long for

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
I hate to say it but I honestly think she is killing them with kindness with the amount of food she is giving them

Kittycoo

I’ve been blocked for saying that the child who’s left will have the best of both now - continued revenue from her appearances in the media content but no more Trueman show! Obviously the truth hurts 😂

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
I can't for the life of me, work out why they buy so much food!
Their house/cupboards/fridges etc are all chock full, yet we still get a bragging shopping video every week.

Catlady1

VIP Member
My favourite shopping haul was when she bought200 dollars worth of steak. I’m divided about this family. I do think her tik tok accidentally went viral during the pandemic when she started just as something new to do. Then people began sending her family stuff and wanted them to make wish lists on Amazon just I suppose as a way of treating kids who’ve had a hard start in life. She discovered however that you tube was a way of making money and it has spiralled. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She took the video down with the gran ranting in the background pretty quick. I was a bit shocked she posted it but I just don’t think she edited it and realised what was being said in the background!!

binlova

VIP Member
The holiday food shopping haul and Harley’s birthday. It’s all surreal and not in a good way!!
its insane. I honestly don't even understand why make all that effort and buy all that food to just eat out for every meal! she seems to think more is more, when really they aren't eating any of it. In her videos looks like by day 3 they had used a loaf of bread and one or two snacks. Why waste all that food

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
I quite like them and think they probably get a lot of money through ads and their fostering fees

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
She revealed that some of the kids are incontinent and wear nappies still. She's absolutely awful, they all must get bullied at school bad enough already, especially the teens when she makes them wear matching clothes and shows herself making their lunch with their names.
Nooooooo!!

Why would you tell the world this?

• Sad

Justrealising

Chatty Member
I've followed them for a few months and thought they were lovely to open their home to children in the care system.

• Heart

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Does anybody remember when they were talking about maybe moving because people were saying there can’t be enough room in the house for 10 kids. Then she said they decided not to because James biological sister had asked them to loan her money for a deposit for a house and they were going to do that? I couldn’t believe they had the spare money to do that whilst providing let’s face it a high standard of living for 10 kids (now 12). How much does a teacher earn in the US.? They must still have state support ?
They will be earning in the thousands alone from tic tok and then youtube! You can make a lot of money through them

cwymmie

VIP Member
11 happy meals for snack for brees birthday 💀 come on... James, Alex and the other teens are NOT eating no damn happy meal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a waste of food seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️ all those kids eat is sugary, fatty 💩 and carrots with Mac and cheese 🤢
The happy meal snack seems like an odd choice. After all the rest of the food they had before that, and with dinner still to come, the littlest ones surely couldn’t eat an entire happy meal for a snack then go on to eat dinner after. I’m sure the older ones would easily polish off a happy meal as a snack.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
11 happy meals for snack for brees birthday 💀 come on... James, Alex and the other teens are NOT eating no damn happy meal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a waste of food seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️ all those kids eat is sugary, fatty 💩 and carrots with Mac and cheese 🤢

• Sick

Catlady1

VIP Member
Does anybody remember when they were talking about maybe moving because people were saying there can’t be enough room in the house for 10 kids. Then she said they decided not to because James biological sister had asked them to loan her money for a deposit for a house and they were going to do that? I couldn’t believe they had the spare money to do that whilst providing let’s face it a high standard of living for 10 kids (now 12). How much does a teacher earn in the US.? They must still have state support ?

• Wow

cwymmie

VIP Member
I know Nevaeh’s bio mother was very much trying to get Nevaeh and Dayshawn back so it’s possible she has returned to her bio mum. It’s also possible she’s moved somewhere else that the bio mum can’t can’t contact her because by all accounts (Facebook posts etc) it had become quite harassing behaviour. Wherever she is I hope she’s safe and happy.

Also worth noting it was never meant to be a forever thing, it’s was meant to be for the summer and that was back in May 22. So they’ve been there a lot longer than expected. Probably due to unstable bio parents.

Reactions: 2