Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable. Followed her on twitter years ago and always thought she was such a beg. Within days of getting a dog….
Shocked at the lack of growth.
On the verge of a "menty b"? :rolleyes: give me strength! And she did not just say she "hates mentioning it" - she does nothing but mention it, for quite literally years on end!

I truly can't believe how beggy she still is, after all these years, how is she not so embarrassed?? It's beyond shameless.

Reactions: 1
Sick again!? I think she needs to spend less time in that “office” and get outside around people!!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how her husband feels about it all? He’s off working long shifts to keep her in crap pink hair dye while she paints tit pictures

Usually I feel deeply sympathetic when someone is sick but oh my god stop moaning 🫢

I don’t like that she’s added Klarna as a payment option. Like there’s no reason people should be using something that affects their credit to buy stickers.

Reactions: 3
OWED ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!?
WHEN HER HUSBAND WOULD HAVE SPENT 20+ HOURS FERRYING HER MOTHER UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY !? AND SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT HAVING HER DOWN ?!

this is a new level of selfishness I’ve never seen before