Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly to claim otherwise is nonsensical.
But the US economy is provably very strong right now. That's just a statement of fact.

That doesn't mean that no one is struggling financially or that there isn't still a huge disparity in the standard of living in blue and red states, that's been true for decades...maybe if they voted more on economic issues and less on the fear that Democrats are killing babies and putting a drag queen in every school that may improve. These are also the most likely to buy Fox, Newsmax and OAN telling them is in the toilet or that high wages are bad actually.

Reactions: 1

Yel

Apparently according to a somewhat reliable polling company Biden has had 10% of his last voters switch to trump, and about 0% of Trump supporters have switched to Biden.

That's easily enough to win if nothing changes.

I just want it over, November is way too far away and I'm sick of it all already!

Reactions: 4
Apparently according to a somewhat reliable polling company Biden has had 10% of his last voters switch to trump, and about 0% of Trump supporters have switched to Biden.

That's easily enough to win if nothing changes.

I just want it over, November is way too far away and I'm sick of it all already!
I've seen quite a few say they are switching from Rep to Democrats because of the Roe V Wade thing among others so there is flipping happening on both sides but whether it will be enough for one or the other...I guess we will find out.

Reactions: 2
Who’s running his SM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not saying I like Trump but I honestly think out of the two the Dictators will stop if he says stop it or else.. 🤷‍♂️

• Sad
He's going to be the next president, but that might actually end several world conflicts and save lives.

• Wow
Trump is totally unpredictable.

Joe is totally predictable.
Exactly, the likes of Putin know exactly what they can get away with, if Trump was in power they would be second guessing every decision they made ×50

Reactions: 2
Exactly, the likes of Putin know exactly what they can get away with, if Trump was in power they would be second guessing every decision they made ×50
I mean, for the most weak demeanour you can see in a clip of Trump, just look to the videos of him meeting Putin, seriously.

I mean, for the most weak demeanour you can see in a clip of Trump, just look to the videos of him meeting Putin, seriously.
It's all smoke and mirrors. Putin is threatening to go nuclear, if Trump was in power he (Putin) wouldn't even have the balls to say that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's all smoke and mirrors. Putin is threatening to go nuclear, if Trump was in power he (Putin) wouldn't even have the balls to say that.
I think you’re very naive, sorry. Putin doesn’t have some huge respect for Trump. It’s Trump who has massive respect for rogue world leaders and he would love to be just like them.

Reactions: 3
I think you’re very naive, sorry. Putin doesn’t have some huge respect for Trump. It’s Trump who has massive respect for rogue world leaders and he would love to be just like them.
I don't think he has any respect for Trump, my thinking is that he doesn't know what he could get away with if Trump was in power so would make very different choices.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Putin has much respect for anyone except Putin. I have a suspicion he finds his fan fanboys hilarious on some level.

Reactions: 5
Regarding Nato, I was shocked when I saw how many countries were not paying their way as agreed. And you're talking big countries too. Trump did have a point on that. Every Nato member should be paying their way.

I think there is an element of Trumps unpredictability that helps scare some of the dictators. But I'm not convinced Russia is one of them. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump will sacrifice Ukraine for the sake of the rest of Europe in a deal with Putin. Im not sure Trump will want to go down in history as the president who caved to Moscow to be fully in their pocket, but there might be a deal on Ukraine.