Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some trump supporters being interviewed by Jordan Klepper .
One guy said that he was much better off under trump - his income has quadrupled under Trump, when asked what he did, he replied without irony that he worked for a debt collection agency.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One guy said that he was much better off under trump - his income has quadrupled under Trump, when asked what he did, he replied without irony that he worked for a debt collection agency.
I saw that! That entire segment was gold!
And yes, I shook my head at that specific statement. It really speaks volumes of how selfish some people are.

Reactions: 4
I love Jordan Klepper! The sarcasm is Lost on most of the people he interviews !!!!

Reactions: 1
I love Jordan Klepper! The sarcasm is Lost on most of the people he interviews !!!!
That sarcastic wit is just brilliant! And that they don't even realise he's taking the mick...it makes his interviews so much funnier to watch!
He seems to have such a high I.Q. His responses are so quick, sharp and always spot on.

There is another thread on here that defends Trump all the time. I had to put it on ignore. I respect people and their politics beliefs but Trump is on a completely different level. His actions are indefensible. I really don’t understand how people can justify this culture of hate behaviour and actions that Trump has created.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There is another thread on here that defends Trump all the time. I had to put it on ignore. I respect people and their politics beliefs but Trump is on a completely different level. His actions are indefensible. I really don’t understand how people can justify this culture of hate behaviour and actions that Trump has created.
And the saddest thing is most of these deluded trumpers are people of supposed faith.

Reactions: 6
What thread is that ?
it’s a general thread about the upcoming election, and there are one or two on there who give a calm reply when being questioned about their support for trump, I respect that, they have a right to give their opinion once it doesn’t go into crazy territory 😐
I still don’t understand how anyone could support him but they have a right to post their view 👍

Reactions: 5
it’s a general thread about the upcoming election, and there are one or two on there who give a calm reply when being questioned about their support for trump, I respect that, they have a right to give their opinion once it doesn’t go into crazy territory 😐
I still don’t understand how anyone could support him but they have a right to post their view 👍
Yes I agree. One or two people were giving their opinions very respectfully and I have always been of the mind that obviously everyone is free to their own opinion. I just had to stop myself from reading the thread because I just can’t understand people standing up for that man at this point and no matter how respectfully you try to express your own opinion of a different side, Trumps supporters don’t want to hear it. Especially after this latest debacle.

Reactions: 5
I have no issue with Trump. I'm not for him or against him. I think he says stupid tit but he has also done some amazing things for the US

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had a quick look at it.
Dd (10) asked why do people support him as he’s
His supporters distrust science (some are taught
I have no issue with Trump. I'm not for him or against him. I think he says stupid tit but he has also done some amazing things for the US
He’s done some really amazing things ! Being openly racist and pro white supremist and misogynistic and people applauding him is pretty amazing

The leader of the ‘free world’ being a laughing stock around the world is pretty amazong

Having your supporters buy into the whole qAnon conspiracy nonsense is pretty amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a quick look at it.
Dd (10) asked why do people support him as he’s
His supporters distrust science (some are taught

He’s done some really amazing things ! Being openly racist and pro white supremist and misogynistic and people applauding him is pretty amazing

The leader of the ‘free world’ being a laughing stock around the world is pretty amazong

Having your supporters buy into the whole qAnon conspiracy nonsense is pretty amazing
Yeah, I smell sour grapes 🙄
What did he say that was racist? And what white supremist groups did he support?

He has said that Mexican immigrants are rapists and bad people ?
That the people at Charlottesville (including white supremist groups) were ‘good people’

He is appealing to his core base who lap it up.
I’ve read his nieces book and it talks about his father’s and his own racism.

I’m guessing you don’t need any examples of misogyny?

He’s also pulled together a large anti democratic authoritarian voting bloc.

There is clearly something wrong with the US education system if this many people think that Donald Trump is in this to help them.

Yeah, I smell sour grapes 🙄
What did he say that was racist? And what white supremist groups did he support?
He refused to condone white supremacy at the debate where he went with Covid! He told the proud boys to stand by! If that’s not plain evidence to see I don’t know what is!!!

Every Trump does is viewed through the prism of rating. He doesn’t care about right or wring, good or bad. All he wants is an audience who loves him and once they love him he’s happy. Those who don’t love him - he would happily destroy them - Americans or not.

he doennt care about doing the right thing, he doesn’t care about others, he cares about himself.

Reactions: 3