Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I feel people who hate (extreme dislike) politicians that much are extreme. Name a single politician who hasn’t got issues?
It’s the saying “power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”

I think even if a person goes into politics they end up pretty corrupted.

I myself have always said I would love to be PM or a president but in true African fashion I would become a dictator because I feel I know best. I don’t have time for virtue signallers. The world is not Utopia and my vision of Utopia will differ from the next person and so on
perhaps the Jews are ‘extreme’ for hating hitler and all he stood for ? I don’t follow your argument. A dictator in Africa. I’ve been to Zimbabwe. I’ve friends who had to flee. Just so you know Voting districts were analysed one by one who they voted for and those who voted for the opposition leader were denied food aid. I’ve visited Soutb Africa and seen how the colour of your skin - (they had shading charts) determined how much rice they got. The lists of people who ‘died falling down stairs’ for their beliefs is outstanding and most people did nothing
Your throwaway comment about being an African dicatator just sounds really offensive

As for Americans - is their extreme hatred justified ? What about someone with a family member with a pre-existing condition who will he denied insurance if the ACA is overturned in a month. Are they extreme for hating a Trump? What about a parent who doesn’t want their daughter to grow up in a world where the leader of their government thinks her pussy is open season, and that female judges are asked questions about piano practise - how ducking demeaning.

You might say people who care are extreme, I would argue what people who don’t care that the ‘leader of the western world’ is a morally corrupt narcissist - are apathetic.

tthey say evil exists when good people do nothing, Just like German people did nothing when Jews were rounded up. They admired Hitler for rooting out those who didn’t ‘belong’ They admired that he was a strong man who did whatever he wanted and was going to make Germany great again. Those apathetic fools let him kill millions of Jews.

Usually there are checks and balances but Moscow Mitch has an extreme hard on for Putin and wants to run government in much the same way.

They’re nearly there with the Supreme Court
They’re probably ripping that they can’t lock up Biden

I’m waiting for more open overtures to Putin - his favourite being poison.

Joe Biden is a good man- he felt couldn’t run for president due to his sons death. Trump went golfing the day his brother died. There is a big difference between the goodness of both men. And I care about ‘good’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
perhaps the Jews are ‘extreme’ for hating hitler and all he stood for ? I don’t follow your argument. A dictator in Africa. I’ve been to Zimbabwe. I’ve friends who had to flee. Just so you know Voting districts were analysed one by one who they voted for and those who voted for the opposition leader were denied food aid. I’ve visited Soutb Africa and seen how the colour of your skin - (they had shading charts) determined how much rice they got. The lists of people who ‘died falling down stairs’ for their beliefs is outstanding and most people did nothing
Your throwaway comment about being an African dicatator just sounds really offensive

As for Americans - is their extreme hatred justified ? What about someone with a family member with a pre-existing condition who will he denied insurance if the ACA is overturned in a month. Are they extreme for hating a Trump? What about a parent who doesn’t want their daughter to grow up in a world where the leader of their government thinks her pussy is open season, and that female judges are asked questions about piano practise - how ducking demeaning.

You might say people who care are extreme, I would argue what people who don’t care that the ‘leader of the western world’ is a morally corrupt narcissist - are apathetic.

tthey say evil exists when good people do nothing, Just like German people did nothing when Jews were rounded up. They admired Hitler for rooting out those who didn’t ‘belong’ They admired that he was a strong man who did whatever he wanted and was going to make Germany great again. Those apathetic fools let him kill millions of Jews.

Usually there are checks and balances but Moscow Mitch has an extreme hard on for Putin and wants to run government in much the same way.

They’re nearly there with the Supreme Court
They’re probably ripping that they can’t lock up Biden

I’m waiting for more open overtures to Putin - his favourite being poison.

Joe Biden is a good man- he felt couldn’t run for president due to his sons death. Trump went golfing the day his brother died. There is a big difference between the goodness of both men. And I care about ‘good’
The irony here is that I am African 😂 I find people from First world countries take themselves far too seriously. You have the luxury to get upset about stupid things. I especially like how people always like to trot out the old “I’ve been to Africa, have friends there. I understand” Gimme a break you have no clue
And this is why I am always surprised why people in the US and UK etc are always telling us what we should be offended by.
Most Africans, Mexicans etc are not easily offended we have bigger issues to worry about than whether somebody tweeted something controversial. #justsaying

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Donald Trump kicked off his presidential bid more than a year ago with harsh words for Mexico. “They are not our friend, believe me,” he said, before disparaging Mexican immigrants: “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The irony here is that I am African 😂 I find people from First world countries take themselves far too seriously. You have the luxury to get upset about stupid things. I especially like how people always like to trot out the old “I’ve been to Africa, have friends there. I understand” Gimme a break you have no clue
And this is why I am always surprised why people in the US and UK etc are always telling us what we should be offended by.
Most Africans, Mexicans etc are not easily offended we have bigger issues to worry about than whether somebody tweeted something controversial. #justsaying
Those I know care about their country and what has happened.
Many of the African dictatorships share traits with Trump and if that’s what you’ve grown up with - it’s normalised for you. But it doesn’t mean it normal, doesn’t mean it’s right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Donald Trump kicked off his presidential bid more than a year ago with harsh words for Mexico. “They are not our friend, believe me,” he said, before disparaging Mexican immigrants: “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Those I know care about their country and what has happened.
Many of the African dictatorships share traits with Trump and if that’s what you’ve grown up with - it’s normalised for you. But it doesn’t mean it normal, doesn’t mean it’s right.
FFS it was a bit of a tongue in cheek joke. I don’t need you to explain to me how it feels to be from Africa. The ignorance in that comment is just beyond.
I stand by the fact that people like you are absolutely clueless. We are not easily offended. The only people who get offended are Europeans and Americans and why? We don’t need you lot to be offended for us.
If your friends that are actually from Africa or Mexico takes offence that’s marginally different 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
You’re the one with a hard on for being a dictator - unless you’re Sacha Baron Cohen - they’re not really funny.

No offence but I’ll trust my African friends experiences more than some random off the internet 😂😂

Reactions: 1
You’re the one with a hard on for being a dictator - unless you’re Sacha Baron Cohen - they’re not really funny.

No offence but I’ll trust my African friends experiences more than some random off the internet 😂😂
Ofcourse you will. And their experiences are valid. Your opinions on how I should feel and act isn’t.
As said above I don’t need some European twit to explain to me how I should feel and think about things I’ve lived through. Your privilige is showing and it’s not attractive

Ofcourse you will. And their experiences are valid. Your opinions on how I should feel and act isn’t.
As said above I don’t need some European twit to explain to me how I should feel and think about things I’ve lived through. Your privilige is showing and it’s not attractive
You started this discussion by dismissing people who had strong feelings abut Donald Trump on a Donald Trump thread - Is that not judging my opinion ?

- let’s agree to just move on

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You started this discussion by dismissing people who had strong feelings abut Donald Trump on a Donald Trump thread - Is that not judging my opinion ?

- let’s agree to just move on
Nooooooo, what's the point of trolling each other when your not allowed to.

Btw I'm not dismissing your feelings I find it strange that people have such extreme views. Am I a hypocrit absolutely!

Read NY Post. Twitter tried to ban the story, but it's out now. Censorship is everywhere now.

Reactions: 2
It’s under investigation by the FBI as to whether the ‘hard drive’ is real as intelligence have been warning trump for months about Giuliani and some dodgy russians.

It’s under investigation by the FBI as to whether the ‘hard drive’ is real as intelligence have been warning trump for months about Giuliani and some dodgy russians.
Interesting Giuliani's daughter has come out today against Trump. Nobody wants to have anything to do with the shitshow going on around him

Poor Guiliani,
He had the worlds respect and he’s pissed it all away being some conspiracy theory spouting lapdog for Trump

I think Biden gave his diaries to the grand jury which showed that he couldn’t have been at these ‘alleged meetings referred to in the emails’

it’s going to be roller coaster few weeks before the election

Reactions: 4
Same with Kelly Anne’s daughter. Sad to have your own kids telling you that your morals are bankrupt.

Genuine question - is there anyone in America who can run for president and not have tit dug up about them?

Genuine question - is there anyone in America who can run for president and not have tit dug up about them?
Nope, it’s actually as if you need to be already somewhat corrupt to be able to run for politics there. They really don’t want regular folks involved.
The American elections system is nuts. It’s basically about who you know

That's some chip on your shoulder......