Dominique Nugent #9 Dim and him was meant to be, her brain is aged 7 and the size of a pea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of that video of them dancing šŸ¤®šŸ¤® do we have to be subjected to every stupid detail?
They always seem to come across as look at us we are madly in love but I donā€™t think they are. I think heā€™s mad about her but I think sheā€™s not madly in love with him. She wanted the big. Insta wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They always seem to come across as look at us we are madly in love but I donā€™t think they are. I think heā€™s mad about her but I think sheā€™s not madly in love with him. She wanted the big. Insta wedding
This exactly šŸ‘ I think the look at us we are madly in love shite is more on her part though.

Reactions: 6
100% agree. They are trying too hard, itā€™s all for show

Reactions: 8
serious cringe šŸ˜¬canā€™t believe 2 people in their mid 30s set up a camera and performed like that . Heā€™s pathetic actually doing it . Fake fake fake šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
serious cringe šŸ˜¬canā€™t believe 2 people in their mid 30s set up a camera and performed like that . Heā€™s pathetic actually doing it . Fake fake fake šŸ˜¬
Him was in college with my Brother who turns 40 this year. So he must be 40ish. She's trying too hard with the lovey dovey shite. And a baby won't help either. Marry in haste etc.

Reactions: 10
The ones who show up all lovey dovey online are usually the ones who don't last.. I have seen it loads over the years with facebook friends šŸ˜¬ absolute cringefest watching that vid too šŸ«£

Reactions: 19
I also think she has this irrational fear about being left ā€œon the shelfā€ so settled for the first bit of attention she got.
For sure! I was roasted in the past for saying it but she was panicking as a singleton in her early 30s and stuck like tit to a bucket to some blast from the past who slid into her DMs six months after that horrible break up, ran up the aisle 2 years later.
Doireann Garrihys relationship also looks like this.

Reactions: 11
For sure! I was roasted in the past for saying it but she was panicking as a singleton in her early 30s and stuck like tit to a bucket to some blast from the past who slid into her DMs six months after that horrible break up, ran up the aisle 2 years later.
Doireann Garrihys relationship also looks like this.

I also think she wanted to race up the aisle before her ex did, I think he got married a week or two before her.

Reactions: 13
I also think she wanted to race up the aisle before her ex did, I think he got married a week or two before her.
i think to be fair things do speed up when your mid to late 30s , they get on , they seem to like each other - why not get married and have a baby if they can rather than hang around . canā€™t blame her for that . so many of my friends the same age are lovely and decent looking but will miss out on that part of life as they canā€™t find a partner . My issue is with the pathetic antics of them dancing putting on a show . like for who ā€¦. WHY . for strangers to say awww dom youzzz are soooo cute and in lurve. sheā€™s definitely a pea brain who hasnā€™t matured past teenage years . I think they will work out and she will have a happy life . it was awful for her losing a baby but again she had to seek attention from randomers - genuinely is just a bimbo with nothing between the ears

• Heart
Reactions: 10