Dominique Nugent #9 Dim and him was meant to be, her brain is aged 7 and the size of a pea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah now poor Greasy is going to try 'to stick to the guidelines as closely as possible' 🤣🤣🤣 Her very own words.
She obviously got a letter from the ASAI recently. The guidelines issued last October and she is talking about how complicated they are. In June. And they couldn't be more straightforward.

As for this one, I think she feels she will just get away with anything so she doesn't bother to even try.
I’d say because she has a full time job she chances her arm. No hope for her pal she’s brutal 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'd actually say she is one of those people who floats through life thinking no rules apply to her, tbh.
She definitely is. Sure she works for her dad, that’s the odd time she does work & seems to have been one of the most sheltered precious women children ever. She gives me the serious ick, she’s a complete empty head

Reactions: 16
She definitely is. Sure she works for her dad, that’s the odd time she does work & seems to have been one of the most sheltered precious women children ever. She gives me the serious ick, she’s a complete empty head
She is used to having “pretty privilege” I’d imagine. Rules don’t apply to her. She’ll just flutter her eyelashes if she is reprimanded.

Reactions: 2