Dominique Nugent #9 Dim and him was meant to be, her brain is aged 7 and the size of a pea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of that video of them dancing do we have to be subjected to every stupid detail?
They always seem to come across as look at us we are madly in love but I don’t think they are. I think he’s mad about her but I think she’s not madly in love with him. She wanted the big. Insta wedding

Reactions: 18
They always seem to come across as look at us we are madly in love but I don’t think they are. I think he’s mad about her but I think she’s not madly in love with him. She wanted the big. Insta wedding
This exactly I think the look at us we are madly in love shite is more on her part though.

Reactions: 6
100% agree. They are trying too hard, it’s all for show

Reactions: 8
serious cringe can’t believe 2 people in their mid 30s set up a camera and performed like that . He’s pathetic actually doing it . Fake fake fake

Reactions: 16
serious cringe can’t believe 2 people in their mid 30s set up a camera and performed like that . He’s pathetic actually doing it . Fake fake fake
Him was in college with my Brother who turns 40 this year. So he must be 40ish. She's trying too hard with the lovey dovey shite. And a baby won't help either. Marry in haste etc.

Reactions: 11
The ones who show up all lovey dovey online are usually the ones who don't last.. I have seen it loads over the years with facebook friends absolute cringefest watching that vid too 🫣

Reactions: 20
I also think she has this irrational fear about being left “on the shelf” so settled for the first bit of attention she got.
For sure! I was roasted in the past for saying it but she was panicking as a singleton in her early 30s and stuck like shit to a bucket to some blast from the past who slid into her DMs six months after that horrible break up, ran up the aisle 2 years later.
Doireann Garrihys relationship also looks like this.

I also think she wanted to race up the aisle before her ex did, I think he got married a week or two before her.

Reactions: 14
I also think she wanted to race up the aisle before her ex did, I think he got married a week or two before her.
i think to be fair things do speed up when your mid to late 30s , they get on , they seem to like each other - why not get married and have a baby if they can rather than hang around . can’t blame her for that . so many of my friends the same age are lovely and decent looking but will miss out on that part of life as they can’t find a partner . My issue is with the pathetic antics of them dancing putting on a show . like for who …. WHY . for strangers to say awww dom youzzz are soooo cute and in lurve. she’s definitely a pea brain who hasn’t matured past teenage years . I think they will work out and she will have a happy life . it was awful for her losing a baby but again she had to seek attention from randomers - genuinely is just a bimbo with nothing between the ears

Herself and her pal Greasy think they get sent freebies cos they re so special
Ah now poor Greasy is going to try 'to stick to the guidelines as closely as possible' Her very own words.
She obviously got a letter from the ASAI recently. The guidelines issued last October and she is talking about how complicated they are. In June. And they couldn't be more straightforward.

As for this one, I think she feels she will just get away with anything so she doesn't bother to even try.

Reactions: 8