Dominique Nugent #9 Dim and him was meant to be, her brain is aged 7 and the size of a pea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon that holiday is an undisclosed ad?
She's going to 4 different places in Croatia over a week and is using # visitdubrovnik and #croatia

Reactions: 9
The hair, who has time on holidays to blow-dry their hair to perfection. I don't even bring a hairdryer with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
None of the huns can go on holiday and just relax without doing ads every night. I must be exhausting 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wow the 2nd hand embarrassment for her setting up a tripod or whatever to film them dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks like a fella who would knock out another lad for even saying hiya to Dom. Pure toxic aggression emanating from him just by looking at him. The possessive type

Is it not a bit morbid to have the dancing baby thing on it

Reactions: 2
We get it Dom your so in love and so happy, did she use to do this type of carry on with the ex the guard genuine question?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jesus cringe 😬 I listened to her pod cast and she spoke completely normal on it no swallowing etc - why does she then behave like a teenager . And that wife beater vest omg serious ick . My 18 year old and his friends wear them as they’re in the gym etc and even then they give me the ick but they’re 18 with no cop on 🤣