Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Guys I’m confused what thread to use :)

I do think some of the people on the Luvvies thread haven’t been following these two as closely as we do
I think the confusion arose because it was never really decided that the new thread would replace this thread - or was it and I missed it? In any case, the old thread was never locked (which it should have been if a replacement had been made) and the new thread is in a completely different forum to this one - so a lot of confusion all round! The new thread also doesn't link back to this one/the old threads when you click on the tab at the top.

I had a quick look through the new thread and don't really know of any of the people being discussed/or am just not interested in them - so if anyone is interested in just keeping up with Pandora/Dolly and discussing in more depth - maybe this thread can be used for that.

Reactions: 4

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Anyone have any idea who this influencer might be from Dolly's column at the weekend? Not sure if it's anyone very well known but I was wondering...

Screenshot_20221025-204422_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Recap: Dolly has gone for a cash grab with her latest book, Panda has gone full influencer on IG and is doing ads for Sézane, and we still haven't found a replacement for The High Low!

Also, still no word on Everything I Know About Love S2 even though Dolly has said she would love another installment of the show.

Will you be buying Dolly's new book?

61343296._SY475_.jpg

Inspired by this thread there is now a thread to discuss all the 'Literary Luvvies' in Dolly and Panda's circle. Maybe people are discussing Dolly and Panda on that thread instead of this now? I'm not sure, but I made a new thread for those who want to continue the discussion here (or post on both threads!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

atome74

I am super new here still and not sure if this is right place - but I noticed that Em Rata / Emily Ratajkowski now has a podcast called High Low. The description is pretty much exactly what Pandora and Dolly were aiming for too mixing pop culture with more serious topics. I feel like Em is definitely trying to be taken seriously as a writer (fair enough - I'm sure she's not an idiot) but there's no acknowledgement that she's nicked the name from two relatively established writers...

Reactions: 2

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Maybe a mod can link the other thread to the Dolly/Panda tab since the creation of this thread seems to have caused one person so much grief! 😂

Reactions: 1

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Huh? We already have a new thread??!
Don't think so. If you click the tab this is thread #3 for Dolly/Panda. Do you mean the 'Literary Luvvies' thread? I thought that was a separate thread for other London writers. It's not tagged and so doesn't link to the Dolly/Panda threads and is in a different forum to these threads. I only really follow Dolly these days, so haven't read that thread. When threads have tags (like this one does) they usually just continue with the same name/new number so I made a new thread when #2 reached 1K.

soph30

VIP Member
Guys I’m confused what thread to use :)

I do think some of the people on the Luvvies thread haven’t been following these two as closely as we do