Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
Wtf is she on...is the tiktok starting about not liking pesto and then going into her fact about cervical cancer. Is this meant to be funny?

Her husband must be mortified. Imagine ehat the doctors and nurses must think of her posing and preening.
It’s a tik tok trend where people reply to the pesto video because the girl says “call me crazy” over pesto so the person replying tells an actual crazy story

Reactions: 1

avb00

Chatty Member
I wonder who complained! Removed - but it was a bot supposedly.

Someone on Reddit mentioned that she's very insecure based on meeting her a few times. I don't understand why you would put yourself out there if you're so insecure? It maybe explains the filtering, but still.

View attachment 2670377
Think the account was banned can’t find it

wobbles95

Her page purpose like all influencers is to shill products and make money. She's not going to hand out free empathy or advice for gods sake! 😋
---

That's a 50-70 euro consult fee girl! Are ya mad asking for a freebie? 😋
I wonder is there actually people buying her shite!

Hipsdips

Its rife in the profession.

Apart from Doireann and Hilary (who has the most raging ED I have ever seen) I personally know of two other doctors who have spent time in hospital due to ED / anorexia.

Disclaimer: am not a doctor myself
Good grief.

You know two doctors who have had eating disorders therefore it's rife within the profession? Seriously, what an extrapolation.

I'm no Dr D fan but some of the comments and generalisations about doctors here are ridiculous.

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I think it was the day with my boys part.
Think she was just referring to the baby and hubby
I thought that too until she had another story of a child what looked like after a bath and it seemed like the child looked smaller but I could be wrong

emmysue

Wonder did she do a Colleen Rooney (joke) on it and get gender selection. She 💯 needs a boy and a girl the perfect gentleman’s family. It really pisses me off all bed strong opinions on pelvic floor and all things labour and postpartum when she never could comprehend the gravity of it all. Living in her little miss perfect world with her intact pelvic floor, lack of stretch marks etc. I know someone who had the same procedure as it sounds like she had who are ttc naturally. Not everyone has the option to go and get a surrogate.
Is gender selection not illegal in Ireland ? Or is that for ivf & she goes abroad for surrogacy ?

Crones884

VIP Member
I had a look there and the first baby appeared on insta on feb 11th 2023 but she celebrated his birthday on the 17th of jan so i wonder was this baby born around the same time and they're only back from the states?