Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think this might be a new man in her life?
Wouldn’t surprise me. Have you noticed she only hangs out with influencers and people that have a fairly decent social media following? What a superficial existence she has.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me. Have you noticed she only hangs out with influencers and people that have a fairly decent social media following? What a superficial existence she has.
Yeah she’s turned even more vacant and just doesn’t seem to do anything anymore other than party with all her influencer/model friends… 🥱

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s turned even more vacant and just doesn’t seem to do anything anymore other than party with all her influencer/model friends… 🥱
she seems absolutely wasted in these last few stories. It’s so sad because it is clearly not just alcohol as she would not maintain her skeletal figure if it was.. unless she is compensating in another way (ie purging)
It’s really sad to see I used to love her content 😥

Just out of curiosity, anyone remember how many followers had Jessica before appearing on Jack stories or tagging Jack on her stories?

Lauren wise, I feel her content has lost all the appeal. She gained some momentum after breaking up with Jack, Liam, etc., more for the gossip than for her content. But same applies to Jack. They are just rich, superficial and empty people living in a 'poor' country and thinking they are creative just because they film everything they do. So sad.

Reactions: 6
Just out of curiosity, anyone remember how many followers had Jessica before appearing on Jack stories or tagging Jack on her stories?

Lauren wise, I feel her content has lost all the appeal. She gained some momentum after breaking up with Jack, Liam, etc., more for the gossip than for her content. But same applies to Jack. They are just rich, superficial and empty people living in a 'poor' country and thinking they are creative just because they film everything they do. So sad.
Totally agree! I used to enjoy her travel content but work on that front seems to have slowed/ stopped and now she just posts like she’s a socialite which isn’t appealing and isn’t why I originally followed her.

Reactions: 7

Think she had 25k ish - she never posts anything don’t understand unless it about clitora

Same for jack he has disappeared from instagram. Never posts anything. Why is this?

Reactions: 1
I get the distinct sense they both think they are above influencing, but reality is, aside from their pre-set business (I mean, come on), they need the income.

Reactions: 6
I get the distinct sense they both think they are above influencing, but reality is, aside from their pre-set business (I mean, come on), they need the income.
I feel the same, they’ve both moved onto other investments such as property etc and do the odd ad here and there/accept every freebie. They’ll never leave SM though, they both love themselves too much to say goodbye to the validation they receive on there

Reactions: 10
We have to remember social media has given completely numpty people an odd sense of power. Jack was a cleaner, and while I recognize their role in society, he probably isn't very smart. Lauren was a dental assistant. None of them are particularly intelligent people, they're just vapid

Reactions: 10
Agree. Worst part is that I think they think they are super intelligent and savvy.

• Haha
Agree. Worst part is that I think they think they are super intelligent and savvy.
Nah I think Lauren knows she's just looks (even then she looks average to me, just has a nice body) and not a lot of brain, they're probably people just talking about who got up to what and thinks deep is talking about wow did you hear this and that.
Like she didn't even get don't look up was an allegory for climate change lol

Jack on the other hand does seem to think he's an intellectual

Reactions: 2
They’ll be surrounded by “yes people” in Bali because they seem to surround themselves with vapid influencers out there and they’ll want to be posted by them because they’ll gain followers. They’ll also be approached by a lot of Bali brands and photographers because again, they’ll post them and they’ll gain followers - every relationship is an exchange.

They’ve also got the money to build many “luxurious” property out there and almost become “mini celebs of Bali”/higher status than most travellers/expats, many people will know who they are and I imagine people look/talk when they walk into a club, restaurant etc. and owners of these places will exclusively invite/bow down to them because they’ll want her to post about them.

It’s fed into their ego A LOT, and if feels like it has a lot more recently. Lauren swans around like she owns the island and don’t get me started on the outfits they all wear. I imagine Jack equally does the same, albeit he doesn’t post a huge amount of his social life at the moment, but I get the impression he acts like he’s some deep, mysterious thinker of Bali with his oversized clothes and flared beige pants, what you know about crypto he knows 10x the amount I bet 😂 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8