Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon someone told her she looked like Hailey Bieber once and now she is trying to go for that supermodel look

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get such uncle vibes from Jack whenever I see pics of them together. Jess has a youthful face that she looks like she could be a younger relative of his. Jack just looks old with her trying to relive his youth. It's kinda creepy. Probably why I don't see much chemistry between them whenever they're together cause all I'm seeing is this old guy with a young girl trying to relive his youth 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez this is alarming now. I hope to goodness her family are going to intervene and get her some help quickly.
the saddest part is, is that she loves her new skinny self. It’s like being back in 2012 when insta was full of these ‘skinny fit’ girls who were actually surviving On 500 cals a day, working out for hours on end, glamourising it and shoving it in everyone’s faces

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she deleted that jogging story, possibly because of dms from people? She’s only shared old pics and pics of food since then.

Reactions: 1
She just looks like she has no life behind her eyes anymore.
Has anyone else noticed Alex seems to be absent from all the photos snapped (so far)? Unless I’ve missed one? Kyle’s been in a few but no sighting of Ellie’s husband at all!

Has anyone else noticed Alex seems to be absent from all the photos snapped (so far)? Unless I’ve missed one? Kyle’s been in a few but no sighting of Ellie’s husband at all!
He was in this one that seemed to be from today? Maybe he was on duty looking after the kids haha

Screenshot_20230402_212053_Instagram.jpg

He was in this one that seemed to be from today? Maybe he was on duty looking after the kids haha

View attachment 2073179
Yeah Ellie posted one of her, Alex and Bowie today too . Think going by Ellie’s stories he was on child care duties while everyone got their pics for Instagram. Can imagine him rolling his eyes while everyone is posing so he probably just stays away most of the time 😄

Yeah Ellie posted one of her, Alex and Bowie today too . Think going by Ellie’s stories he was on child care duties while everyone got their pics for Instagram. Can imagine him rolling his eyes while everyone is posing so he probably just stays away most of the time 😄
It looked like a super lame party.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes they looked amazing but imagine that being your 30th birthday party with your mates… looked like a work photo shoot rather than a birthday party. All orchestrated for the gram

Reactions: 3