Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren and Jack announced yesterday that they will be traveling with the same campaign (crypto) around Europe...
I find it shocking that she hasn't event explained what happened with Liam after rubbing their love for months and now is trying to sell the 'life with besties is better' message. With regards to Jack, I don't really get his strategy: he posts super randomly, collaboration here and there, some selfies and life updates (gym, food, travel) and that's it.
Life with besties. So true. You just know though that she’s going options waiting in the wings as it’s pretty clear she can’t be alone.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220929-075545.jpg

He's insufferable, she's insufferable. I guess it's how the rich perceive climate breakdown? Unlucky, an inconvenience to their plans.
Hurricane Ian devastated livelihoods. For them, it's unlucky because they didn't get to see pretty water.
F*** them honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still in shock over Jack's comment of Hurricane Ian being unlucky for them. Ahhh the devastation in USA and Cuba is insane.
Kind of mad their hotel didn't get blown away, maybe they might actually consider living a less carbon intensive lifestyle. Sometimes I wonder if these two are sponsored by the fossil fuel industry?

Reactions: 5
I'm still in shock over Jack's comment of Hurricane Ian being unlucky for them. Ahhh the devastation in USA and Cuba is insane.
Kind of mad their hotel didn't get blown away, maybe they might actually consider living a less carbon intensive lifestyle. Sometimes I wonder if these two are sponsored by the fossil fuel industry?
He's posted nothing since, I think he might have read the room or his sponsors have thankfully

Reactions: 3
I was actually thinking of this yesterday when I’d watched a truly awful video of the true devastation it has done. Really put it into perspective or how horribly insensitive and out of touch his comment was. I’ve really gone off him, and think he’s a boring boring fool (who looks like he’s made of play dough)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was actually thinking of this yesterday when I’d watched a truly awful video of the true devastation it has done. Really put it into perspective or how horribly insensitive and out of touch his comment was. I’ve really gone off him, and think he’s a boring boring fool (who looks like he’s made of play dough)
Hahaha play dough 😂 I've always thought he looks wooden, he moves really slow and clunky.

He really tries so hard to be cool, with his strange taste in clothes, selfies and European summer 🙄 and hanging around the rich traveling set but I always get the impression he's just a desperate hanger on.

His current relationship is just plain weird, no idea why any self respecting woman would be hanging around just accepting scraps of attention... Oh yeh, hes a millionaire with 2.6 million followers

I don't know how he's not losing followers though, his content is so bitty, no substance, no flow, nothing regular sometimes weeks between posts, no theme, again just scraps

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope the company that gifted them the Jamaica holiday didn't want anymore than 3 photos promoting it 🤣

• Haha
And Lauren is off to Australia again while we are vegetarian and enjoy our paper straws.
Honestly, do you guys think rich people who travelled endlessly will be publicly humiliated as things get worse and worse from climate change?
I know it's hard to accept that we are going towards societies where food is rare and there'll be wars over water and resources but if we don't act, these things will just get worse and worse.
It makes me sad, because Lauren loves Bowie. But her lifestyle produces such an insurmountable amount of carbon that will make Bowie's life hell

And Lauren is off to Australia again while we are vegetarian and enjoy our paper straws.
Honestly, do you guys think rich people who travelled endlessly will be publicly humiliated as things get worse and worse from climate change?
I know it's hard to accept that we are going towards societies where food is rare and there'll be wars over water and resources but if we don't act, these things will just get worse and worse.
It makes me sad, because Lauren loves Bowie. But her lifestyle produces such an insurmountable amount of carbon that will make Bowie's life hell
I don’t understand why she doesn’t move to Australia now that she’s broken up from both boyfriends.

I don’t understand why she doesn’t move to Australia now that she’s broken up from both boyfriends.
I agree, its obvious she wants to settle down now (surmised from the break up where she said Jack still wanted to party and live the traveling life and she didn't.. or words to that effect coupled with the quick grab rebound to Liam and the joint finance and life thing), it's also obvious her life is in Aus, all her family, her twin and nephew and soon to be niece, her best friends and old friends.

Bali just seems like an 'in place' to hang and although she's often out with other travel influences and acquaintances she doesn't seem settled there. More of a base. And obviously it made sense while with Jack / Liam with them being European but what's keeping her there now?

Be better to spend her time in Aus trying to find a partner who wants to actually live in Aus ready for when she finally realises its where she wants to be (in the style of Rachel finally realising its Ross she wants, despite everyone but her knowing that already 🤣)

The air miles situation is horrific, Jack is just as bad. There must be an entire massive community of rich privaledged people living life like this flying every week to far away places just for photos for Instagram and taking no accountability while the rest of us are made to feel ashamed of our 3 hour flight to zante once a year.

I honestly think as the food and energy crisis deepens along with more extreme weather in the places they visit (which is just an inconvenience to them as per Jack's faux par in Jamaica last week re hurricane Ian - because he is so self serving he didnt even know about the hurricane and predicted devastation) that these people will be called out more and more and I hope they are made to feel uncomfortable for it.

It's getting to the point where its not only unachievable by the rest of us in any way shape or form which makes it irrelevant but also its not what we want to see anymore or are interested in.

I suspect the travel on a budget or local travel will be much more of a thing going into 23 and they will either have to change or fall into oblivion.

Their boring content will hopefully make these two fall into oblivion quicker than some others 🤞

Reactions: 8
I agree, its obvious she wants to settle down now (surmised from the break up where she said Jack still wanted to party and live the traveling life and she didn't.. or words to that effect coupled with the quick grab rebound to Liam and the joint finance and life thing), it's also obvious her life is in Aus, all her family, her twin and nephew and soon to be niece, her best friends and old friends.

Bali just seems like an 'in place' to hang and although she's often out with other travel influences and acquaintances she doesn't seem settled there. More of a base. And obviously it made sense while with Jack / Liam with them being European but what's keeping her there now?

Be better to spend her time in Aus trying to find a partner who wants to actually live in Aus ready for when she finally realises its where she wants to be (in the style of Rachel finally realising its Ross she wants, despite everyone but her knowing that already 🤣)

The air miles situation is horrific, Jack is just as bad. There must be an entire massive community of rich privaledged people living life like this flying every week to far away places just for photos for Instagram and taking no accountability while the rest of us are made to feel ashamed of our 3 hour flight to zante once a year.

I honestly think as the food and energy crisis deepens along with more extreme weather in the places they visit (which is just an inconvenience to them as per Jack's faux par in Jamaica last week re hurricane Ian - because he is so self serving he didnt even know about the hurricane and predicted devastation) that these people will be called out more and more and I hope they are made to feel uncomfortable for it.

It's getting to the point where its not only unachievable by the rest of us in any way shape or form which makes it irrelevant but also its not what we want to see anymore or are interested in.

I suspect the travel on a budget or local travel will be much more of a thing going into 23 and they will either have to change or fall into oblivion.

Their boring content will hopefully make these two fall into oblivion quicker than some others 🤞
I suppose unfortunately (or fortunately for them) they’ve already set up their finances so they can live a really comfortable life with income whilst not doing instagram - hence Jack not producing content anymore and it being random when he does. They’re not in the majority of audiences realm anymore and therefore will continue to be selfish and destroy the planet with constant flying to luxury unaffordable places.

I think they’ve both recognised their type of content isn’t really trendy anymore, and especially with TikTok audiences being more brutal and honest with comments, they’ve seen that outside their safe space of instagram people really think their a joke.
Covid certainly woke a lot of their audience up to how out of touch they were. Lauren constantly posting fast fashion hauls, and uploading a video questioning what designer bag to get in the middle of the pandemic really shone a light on them, and many others in that world.

They’re bored rich people with nothing to do, no substance, and are constantly chasing the next high 😴
I can see Lauren changing if/when she meets someone who she wants to be serious with and have a family with. Jack, I can see pushing 50 and inviting young 20 somethings to sit on his beach club bed in Ibiza whilst buying them drinks 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can see Lauren changing if/when she meets someone who she wants to be serious with and have a family with. Jack, I can see pushing 50 and inviting young 20 somethings to sit on his beach club bed in Ibiza whilst buying them drinks 🤮
Omg yes!! With his leathery skin and jewellery 😝

• Haha
Their insta account has become boring like as hell owing to the fact their sponsors have withdrawn majorly after their break up and they both replying on other sources of income. Lauren still makes an effort to be on trend with her reels (though all her content is same with bum closeups to keep the followers count). Jack is not even making an effort. Just he is not interested anymore. He goes to all fancy hotels and places but doesn't bother to post photos/reels explaining his travels.

Reactions: 3
20 year anniversary of the Bali bombings where lives were destroyed and not a peep out of either of these muppets who claim to love Bali so much. Lauren too busy shilling Marley Spoon.