Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know how I’m feeling about Lauren and her mates posing vacantly in Sumba and then filming school children going to school/local residents 🥴 feels quite icky to me

Reactions: 3
Don’t know how I’m feeling about Lauren and her mates posing vacantly in Sumba and then filming school children going to school/local residents 🥴 feels quite icky to me
Right?! She wouldn’t film/post random kids going to school in Australia.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they definitely have a thing of I'm just a rich white basic girl going on.
Also she makes the island girl thing so sickening. All she does is stay at fancy hotels and restaurants wherever she goes, even in Indonesia.
Island girls abrely have the money to stay in the resorts she does. Gross expenditure of her wealth at the expense of others' lives.
Australia has massive blackouts atm from excessive flooding due to climate change and as always, she ignores the plight of others

• Heart
More air miles for Jack, another fly by trip to see his UK side chick that he graces once a quarter with his rich man presence.

He's so rich you know he orders doctors to his house tehehehe 🙄

• Haha
More air miles for Jack, another fly by trip to see his UK side chick that he graces once a quarter with his rich man presence.

He's so rich you know he orders doctors to his house tehehehe 🙄
My daughter lives on Bali and has twice had a Dr and nurse come to her accommodation to administer IV fluids and antiemetic medication and antibiotics when she was v poorly with typhoid ...cost under £100 for the consultation,lab work , IV administration and medication ....all within 2 hours of her phoning for assistance! ....she's definitely not rich though!

Reactions: 4
My daughter lives on Bali and has twice had a Dr and nurse come to her accommodation to administer IV fluids and antiemetic medication and antibiotics when she was v poorly with typhoid ...cost under £100 for the consultation,lab work , IV administration and medication ....all within 2 hours of her phoning for assistance! ....she's definitely not rich though!
Yes, iv had dr’s to our villas man times, it’s not expensive and they

Is Lauren coming out with a clothing/swimwear line? She keeps dropping hints… Jack’s girlfriend has a swimwear line too doesn’t she?

Looks like he’s bleached his hair from his insta so not sure?
Can see Jack has picked Jess up from London before travelling to Marrakech…I wonder if she’s planning to move into his new house when it’s ready or if the relationship is going to be part-time forever? 😂

Reactions: 1
Looks like he’s bleached his hair from his insta so not sure?
Can see Jack has picked Jess up from London before travelling to Marrakech…I wonder if she’s planning to move into his new house when it’s ready or if the relationship is going to be part-time forever? 😂
I know right 😂 I've never known such a weird long distance thing before. I presume she knows she's onto a good thing and is just waiting to be invited for the bali life..

She clearly doesn't work, clitora studios must make at least £70 a month, she out on the London club (drug) scene 3 nights a week and having her pic taken outside cafes for the rest of her time, Where's the money coming from? I think she sees Jack as her ticket to be fair so she waiting patiently

• Haha
She also put on her story that she was showing her friend 'our' land today, I didn't realise it wasn't a solo project?

Reactions: 1
She also put on her story that she was showing her friend 'our' land today, I didn't realise it wasn't a solo project?
She mentioned in a story a while back that her and her friend whose name escapes me (Lizzie? She’s blonde and think she spent lockdown with them) are building houses next to each other on the same plot of land

Reactions: 2