Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Content of both Jack and Lauren has become terrible. Lauren is tad bit better. She makes an effort to post regularly inspite of her relationship issues. Liam is making a joke of himself trying to be a pseudo influencer. Seems he tasted the good life with lauren and now wants all the perks that comes with it. But he is dumb to understand golden age of instagram travel influencers is over and most travel influencers have diversified. Plus his editing quality is tit 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see this story?
Might be overthinking it but can’t help but feel they’re definitely dancing in front of this cruise ship in the hopes that someone is filming them from there and then posts it on tiktok or somewhere with a caption like “Omg saw these girls living their best life dancing to Abba” 🤣💀

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Even if they're not filming this, it's sad. They're just wiggling their bums in front of a camera for views and "influence".
When did we as a society come to this?
When you're actually having fun, a phone to record that you're having fun is the last thing on your mind.
In a way, I feel sorry for them.
Also her saying vacation mode is just ironic.
She's always on vacation. When did taking photos for 10 mins, editing it for another 10 mins become work?

Reactions: 8
Even if they're not filming this, it's sad. They're just wiggling their bums in front of a camera for views and "influence".
When did we as a society come to this?
When you're actually having fun, a phone to record that you're having fun is the last thing on your mind.
In a way, I feel sorry for them.
Also her saying vacation mode is just ironic.
She's always on vacation. When did taking photos for 10 mins, editing it for another 10 mins become work?
I was so embarrassed for them after seeing this. Not funny or cute.

Reactions: 5
Gas guzzling all over the world!! Man, she must be so desperate for attention to just be all over the place. Now off to Brisbane, Australia again. How does she get away with this of entering/exiting Australia whenever she pleases. Must be nice with this privilege while other Aussies are suffering just so she can shake her ass, take lame pics, look desperate as f and break laws of entering/exiting Australia. A bit fraud, perhaps?!?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Gas guzzling all over the world!! Man, she must be so desperate for attention to just be all over the place. Now off to Brisbane, Australia again. How does she get away with this of entering/exiting Australia whenever she pleases. Must be nice with this privilege while other Aussies are suffering just so she can shake her ass, take lame pics, look desperate as f and break laws of entering/exiting Australia. A bit fraud, perhaps?!?
Australian borders are open since 1 Dec thank god. But the cost of flights is frightening. Not that she has to worry flying business everywhere. She is obviously afraid of the backlash about her flying after the Taylor swift/Kylie Jenner press

She’s got very very thin again - every time she has a breakup she starts looking unhealthily thin (and wearing the trashiest outfits!)
Think she looked great when her and Liam were first together - so healthy and happy

Screenshot_20220901-115430.jpg

I don't think she's worried at all about the backlash on flying. Cant believe her honestly. She's taking trains and ferries for her own convenience of not losing her overfilled fast fashion bags. Why not do it because it's better for our actual effing future???

We'll see the convenience when Australia has flash flooding and fires again or her Indonesian home gets drowned in a flood. Climate criminals at their worst.

She's an absolute horror at the moment. I don't think I can follow for much longer.

That bum wiggle dance was disgustang.

She needs to read the room with what the world is going through right now... I saw on her comments someone had commented on the price of that apartment in mykinos, it was over 1k a night and Hayley commented back that they were shocked when they found out too.... Really!? Couldnt have been that much of a surprise if I'm honest.

She can't be happy, like truly happy, or even slightly happy, she's flitting from one country to the next, traveling on her own, getting pissed, no stability in her life, her successful and talented ex has moved on, shes had another failed relationship (and yes she looked happy with Liam but it's because she is so desperate to settle down so she tried to convince everyone, including herself, that it was right, when it wasnt), a sister happily settled in Aus with children and a stable hubby and friends living the life Lauren wants.

Shes 30, people do this in their early 20s it's sad, I'd feel a bit sorry for her if she wasn't dancing about half naked, rubbing her extraordinary wealth, (bum and fake tits) and luck in everyone's faces at a time when people can't afford to pay their gas bills, and generally being the cause of her own problems.

She literally offers nothing positive to the world, its fast fashion, excessive air miles, wild luxury and all about her her her, its just gross to watch now, times have changed and she hasn't...

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhhhh jeeze that's been waiting a long time to get off my chest 🤣🤣😭

Reactions: 11
She needs to read the room with what the world is going through right now... I saw on her comments someone had commented on the price of that apartment in mykinos, it was over 1k a night and Hayley commented back that they were shocked when they found out too.... Really!? Couldnt have been that much of a surprise if I'm honest.
Hayley’s tiktok of the Paris Airbnb they stayed in for her birthday came up on my FYP. People in the comments were asking her the name of it which she was ignoring so people found it… was 3k a night 😳
Either they were gifted it for free promo (which if so I don’t think I saw that disclosed, but what’s new with Lauren?) or they get paid too much money for doing absolutely nothing.

I agree, read the room. Which they don’t. Remember covid? Lauren trying her upmost to travel wherever she could and then moaning about it at every opportunity that the flying situation wasn’t easy as just hopping on a plane anymore. Also Jack literally turning into a shell of a human being playing mario kart everyday in the villa 😂😭

I think covid definitely showed how vapid they really are… take travelling away and they’re the most boring people alive.

• Heart
She's an absolute horror at the moment. I don't think I can follow for much longer.

That bum wiggle dance was disgustang.

She can't be happy, like truly happy, or even slightly happy, she's flitting from one country to the next, traveling on her own, getting pissed, no stability in her life, her successful and talented ex has moved on, shes had another failed relationship (and yes she looked happy with Liam but it's because she is so desperate to settle down so she tried to convince everyone, including herself, that it was right, when it wasnt), a sister happily settled in Aus with children and a stable hubby and friends living the life Lauren wants.

Shes 30, people do this in their early 20s it's sad, I'd feel a bit sorry for her if she wasn't dancing about half naked, rubbing her extraordinary wealth, (bum and fake tits) and luck in everyone's faces at a time when people can't afford to pay their gas bills, and generally being the cause of her own problems.

She literally offers nothing positive to the world, its fast fashion, excessive air miles, wild luxury and all about her her her, its just gross to watch now, times have changed and she hasn't...

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhhhh jeeze that's been waiting a long time to get off my chest 🤣🤣😭
Amen sister/brother!!!

• Heart
I know Lauren and Jack have been sharing rentals the past year but am I the only one to find it weird that he has been staying in her new home? I know they're 'friends' now and it would be easier with their pets being in one spot and not constantly moving but couldn't Jack have found his own place to stay? 😅 or is that just me? Lol. Liam got kicked to the curb having to find a new home and here's Jack getting free stays...

Attachments

• Wow
I know Lauren and Jack have been sharing rentals the past year but am I the only one to find it weird that he has been staying in her new home? I know they're 'friends' now and it would be easier with their pets being in one spot and not constantly moving but couldn't Jack have found his own place to stay? 😅 or is that just me? Lol. Liam got kicked to the curb having to find a new home and here's Jack getting free stays...
Yeh it's very strange, there must be a lot of communication still going on behind the scenes. They still have a lot of baggage together.

I just can't work out why Jessica is so happy to just see him for random weeks here and there in hotel rooms and then he just dissappears back to Bali staying in his and Lauren's house, looking after his and Lauren's pets, building his and Lauren's businesses, spending time with his and Lauren's friends.

I'd love to know their long term plan.

Reactions: 8
I just can't work out why Jessica is so happy to just see him for random weeks here and there in hotel rooms and then he just dissappears back to Bali staying in his and Lauren's house, looking after his and Lauren's pets, building his and Lauren's businesses, spending time with his and Lauren's friends.

I'd love to know their long term plan.
Yeah it seems she only see’s him when he’s passing through Europe or on the odd trip away… and always appears to be on his terms. Doesn’t really sound like a fun time, especially as we’re now heading into Autumn is he going to be travelling to Europe as much?

Definitely a lot of communication with them, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was daily. It’s nice to be on good terms with an ex but there’s a fine line of healthy communication and unhealthy.
If I was Jess id be a bit bummed competing with her considering her life is so in sync with his.
Also I’ll never forget Lauren airing their dirty laundry and private convos when they broke up and telling the world Jack kept saying they’ll find their way back to each other or something along those lines.

I do think If Lauren never moved on with Liam so quickly and stayed single Jack would have too and they would now be on their way of being back together again 🤷‍♀️

Also I’m confused about Lauren’s house. I might have missed her updates on this, or maybe she didn’t say. But has she bought this property? I thought she was building again?

Her tip to getting cheaper flights was hilarious. Airline points…. Gained from all the long haul business class flights paid for by brands/sponsorship deals 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

On average a business class flight from Australia to Europe used to be around $6-7k and at peak times $10k. But wouldn’t even like to know how much now. Not attainable for the average person.

• Haha
If I don't remember wrong, Lauren bought a new place (the one with the marble table and pool... well, all of them have a pool...), but also she posted some stories with Liam a while ago showing a piece of land she also bought to build (yet) another villa. Now Jack is posting about his new "loft-style Villa". Wtf? Really...
I went to Bali a few years ago and I was already so disgusted about these type of villas. In Bali they have their own traditional Balinese house, which are beautiful, and all these rich idiots with no culture and no appreciation for the locals are destroying the land and the views with buildings that don't belong there. The only objective is to show up, they don't even live there more than a few weeks, living a life that locals will never be able to afford, while bragging that they are supporting the Bali economy... They are ruining the 'paradise' with IG like houses, cafés, shops, etc. making the country lose its authenticity and traditions. It makes me so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For all her money, that flat in Aus looks like it was the cheapest thing going in Gold coast real estate.

For all her money, that flat in Aus looks like it was the cheapest thing going in Gold coast real estate.
I was thinking that! It’s not really somewhere I imagined her buying but I suppose she isn’t there much to justify a bigger place and she doesn’t even rent it out whilst she’s not there so it’s a dead monthly outgoing.

I do wonder how they make the majority of their money now that travel content isn’t booming like it used to be, Lauren seems to collab mostly with clothing companies and gets a ridiculous amount of free clothes but I wonder if she gets paid for it too?
Haven’t seen her promote the protein powder she used to shove down our throats for a while so that contract must have ended.
Is their villa and preset app really funding it all? I remember them saying once that the app gives them most of their income 🤔

If I don't remember wrong, Lauren bought a new place (the one with the marble table and pool... well, all of them have a pool...), but also she posted some stories with Liam a while ago showing a piece of land she also bought to build (yet) another villa. Now Jack is posting about his new "loft-style Villa". Wtf? Really...
I went to Bali a few years ago and I was already so disgusted about these type of villas. In Bali they have their own traditional Balinese house, which are beautiful, and all these rich idiots with no culture and no appreciation for the locals are destroying the land and the views with buildings that don't belong there. The only objective is to show up, they don't even live there more than a few weeks, living a life that locals will never be able to afford, while bragging that they are supporting the Bali economy... They are ruining the 'paradise' with IG like houses, cafés, shops, etc. making the country lose its authenticity and traditions. It makes me so sad.
My daughter works and lives in Bali and she says since lockdown ended property rental prices have gone through the roof ....she originally rented a lovely 1 bed house ( with pool) for approx £600/ month but was told to vacate it because they were now renting it out for holiday makers for x5 the price , so god knows how much a place like Jack and Lauren's goes for !

• Wow