Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does do that.. it’s because he wants free accommodation. No one’s pointing a gun to him

Reactions: 6
Wait till she gets to europe. More naked & butt photos. Lets see with whom & what kinda buffoon she hooks up next.

Reactions: 2
Ion, parties and ibiza trips of Jack are not ending. He never seemed like a party animal when in Bali with Lauren. His travel content has become negligible inspite of hopping around so many countries. Looks like he is highly influenced by Jessica and her friends.

Ion, parties and ibiza trips of Jack are not ending. He never seemed like a party animal when in Bali with Lauren. His travel content has become negligible inspite of hopping around so many countries. Looks like he is highly influenced by Jessica and her friends.
He does seem to be going down a bit of a darker path. He doesn't seem happy to me or inspired. His content is really lacking, it's boring.

I much prefer Lauren's content to be honest

Reactions: 4
I think the world has moved on from this kind of content. Both seem to have a vapid existence to get good pix. When you travel that much it's not amazing, it's only so good for most people as they do it a couple of times a year. Boring seeing Instagram constant vacations. They must be well into their 30s now and doesn't have the same allure. Jack has good body, but he looks leather like and not very handsome face.

Reactions: 8
I seriously don't understand why she doesn't get more hate for flying so much. It's one of the biggest things we can do as an individual to fight climate change. Her constant hauls of clothes and near weekly flying is unbearable

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one wanting both of them back together or am I just desperate for them to start making good content again and a bit of drama?
I used to live vicariously through their instas and through their Bali villa 😭 god, I’m such a saddo feel free to rinse me!

Am I the only one wanting both of them back together or am I just desperate for them to start making good content again and a bit of drama?
I used to live vicariously through their instas and through their Bali villa 😭 god, I’m such a saddo feel free to rinse me!
Definitely not the only one. I REALLY want them back together! I liked them together and they was much more interesting together. Kinda felt like they was couple goals with their villa, life and business lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Probably embarrassed, because they were madly in love immediately and had a shared bank account after about a month (so weird)

She's gone from showing off how in love she was and how perfect her love/sex life was every other minute to pretending nothing happened. Looks like she doesn't want to be portrayed as the 'bad' one (clearly she was the one breaking up) and that's why she just posted those 'emotional' copies. Also, being in Paris (the city of love) with Haylsa and her boyfriend + Jack traveling with Jessica... when it's obvious she's super dependent on guys and doesn't know how to be alone... she must feel kind of down. Funny that just checked Liam stories and he's in a Villa posting like he is some pseudo-travel influencer, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny that just checked Liam stories and he's in a Villa posting like he is some pseudo-travel influencer, lol.
So funny 🤣 I thought at first he’d just leveraged from being with to being with her and getting more followers/recognised by the Bali influencer industry, but I wonder if they were both gifted it and she just let him take it whilst she went to Paris?

So funny 🤣 I thought at first he’d just leveraged from being with to being with her and getting more followers/recognised by the Bali influencer industry, but I wonder if they were both gifted it and she just let him take it whilst she went to Paris?
He definitely did and now he is using the 16k followers he got from being with talentless Lauren and is using the same lame techniques. Both of them are pretty pathetic at this point…she’s just posting her thirsty ass half naked ass to lure in some other sucker. I mean her ass doesn’t even look great. They need to find God at this point, lol…that’s the only thing that’s going to save them!!

To be fair to Lauren she’s pumping out the content and I’m actually liking it. Jack on the other hand seems to have left his head in Ibiza from all the drugs/partying and giving us nothing other than ads for apps that look like they’d steal your bank details and identity