Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
They also said they believe Lauren is suffering from depression, drug use, and off the rails, so I am curious why they haven’t thought to reach out to her and see if she is ok too?
I am just seeing some conflicting stories, you mention you last spoke to her April last year and then you also say you haven’t spoken to either for over 2 years.
i often wonder if influencers themselves post on these threads to send us off track, it’s pretty easy to make up stories and sound like you’re telling the truth just for a laugh to watch us all react.
good point! Influencers 100% post on their own threads. I do think the other poster’s posts seem to make some sense so maybe I’ll take it with a pinch of salt I guess

Cariad

VIP Member
my daughter is moving to Bali in August to work and will be based around Canggu...she already follows Lauren on IG and will be working in fashion / brand development , so will be keeping an eye out on her socials!

What frustrates me about this split is the song and dance Lauren made about getting Liam into Australia when border restrictions were still in place. I remember the Insta stories where Lauren was outlining the process getting him into Aus, including her family signing documents stating that her and Liam were a legit couple, when they had been together for ~6 months? The fact that he got in surprised me. What about all the legitimate couples separated by the border closures that couldn’t be together? I bet it felt like a slap in the face!
i remember that. She even mentioned having joint finances with Liam. Weird for such a new relationship. This was expected when expenses are not equally shared. Franky liam looked like crap too. He had a funny face. Getting lauren must have been really big for him -way out of his league financially and in looks. I still wonder how lauren fell for him. She could have got any one else.

kdot.

My daughter lives on Bali and has twice had a Dr and nurse come to her accommodation to administer IV fluids and antiemetic medication and antibiotics when she was v poorly with typhoid ...cost under £100 for the consultation,lab work , IV administration and medication ....all within 2 hours of her phoning for assistance! ....she's definitely not rich though!
My daughter lives on Bali and has twice had a Dr and nurse come to her accommodation to administer IV fluids and antiemetic medication and antibiotics when she was v poorly with typhoid ...cost under £100 for the consultation,lab work , IV administration and medication ....all within 2 hours of her phoning for assistance! ....she's definitely not rich though!
Yes, iv had dr’s to our villas man times, it’s not expensive and they

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Does Lauren (and I guess Liam…) own that paddle court or is she just an investor of it? They plug it as though it’s Liam’s project but I either missed an update or it’s never been disclosed?

bernice

Jack and Lauren ‘broke up’ because Lauren met Liam and wanted to be with him. So yes there was an overlap but Lauren and jack’s relationship was for instagram only and not real life. Lauren had flings/was talking to guys before but liam was the first one she genuinely really liked and risked her entire instagram career for by parting ways with jack
---

no tea on Aggie and Jacob I’m afraid. They have always been into eachother, definitely a real relationship (both times), but Aggie is the biggest diva you could ever imagine. I was never friends with her but was on a job with her twice and she was as insufferable as she comes across online

that sounds so mean but I’m Aggie’s mind. The world revolves around her! I always stayed away from her other than exchanging hello/how are you
Interesting, you seem so certain on all of this which is convincing, but something isn’t adding up. If you were friends why would you bother inserting yourself into this.
would you be able to prove this friendship with screenshots? You could hide your name…

kdot

Anyone else think it is a bit dodgy to be expressing outpourings of love when in the depths of the honeymoon period?? Aggie Lal and Jacob are doing this too, same as LostleBlanc and his new gf (all travel influencers). I know how amazing it feels and as an influencer you want to show off, but it can bite you in the ass! Also I noticed all the people I mentioned low-key say stuff like 'nobody has ever made me feel this way' etc...seems like they all wanna say give their exes (other influencers) a message.....
To be fair Aggie and Jacob have been together well over a year now, Jacob’s breakup was pretty nasty though so get what you mean. I do find it funny how gypsea lust is doing all this and saying what you mentioned following where Jack had been only days previously 😂

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Exactly. Just because they have found loopholes to be able to cheat the system and travel across the world for non essential reasons doesn’t mean that they should. Do the right thing morally ffs. Or at least don’t be so brazen about what they’re doing. Like he was posting basically asking his followers where he could go without having to quarantine 🙈🙄

Yes definitely get the feeling they’re both trying to outdo each other showing themselves living their best post break up lives. Can only imagine what she’s going to be posting now, it’ll be #hotgirlsummer from Mykonos etc. no doubt🙄

Even his face is annoying me right now. His accent sounds more Australian than English at times too 🧐

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Is Jack not with his girlfriend anymore? I also just noticed Lauren’s “6 months as a couple” post which means they were official April 15… and her and Jack broke up in March. I am now even more certain there was some overlap…

kaaa2

VIP Member
Have we seen that Liam is opening up a tennis/sports club? Looks like it includes a coffee shop and clothing brand. I think I remember Lauren saying last year she wanted to do this as a business venture when they were together? Not sure how he’d be funding it
could it be that he comes from a. Wealthy family i wonder? Or investors

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t find any part of her life anything to be envious of. It seems so empty
I meant more so on a surface level, privileged, rich, living in Bali and travelling around the world sounds a dream to some. (Me included!) Agreed that deep down it’s vacant AF!

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Yes!! I’ve been waiting and watching for a thread on these guys!
The new guy is @liambss - very quick, although she does strike me as someone not to be single for long
Aaah I've had a quick stalk, he seems cute! Her sister follows him already! How did you find that out!...thank you for the goss!! Her surfing posts the other week make sense now 🙈