Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
So they we’re definitely together in Lombok in early March but she was with jack in uluwatu at the end of March so she lying about not knowing him.

She was going out with jack for 5 years, dog, cats, houses so it’s 100% disrespectful doing this so early. She keeps saying there’s no drama, we are friends etc but that seems to only be the case when it suits her. When jack announced his new preset website she chucked the biggest dummy spit and said it was for “purely his ego and greed”. So it’s okay for her to move on with a new dude but he has to keep making her money so she can pay for this new surfer bum aswell 😂. Like many other is preferred her but I have gone so off her of late.

Did I miss the strop about his presets!?! What happened?

I wonder who is paying for this France trip... Surely this unknown surfer with 3.5k insta followers hasn't got her level of cash?

She's pulling PR suicide at the moment, Jack's definitely winning the war despite losing the battle

Reactions: 4
Ion, parties and ibiza trips of Jack are not ending. He never seemed like a party animal when in Bali with Lauren. His travel content has become negligible inspite of hopping around so many countries. Looks like he is highly influenced by Jessica and her friends.
He does seem to be going down a bit of a darker path. He doesn't seem happy to me or inspired. His content is really lacking, it's boring.

I much prefer Lauren's content to be honest

Carmeme

Ellie looks so pretty and Lauren is destroying her looks. Why the dark hair that doesn’t look good on her when you could have that lovely blonde hair. She is hanging out with that Nehire woman and morphing into her!

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Funny that her new partner is a Jack copy but his new partner couldn’t be any more different?!

Also funny she did the q&a right after he revealed the new girl and the entire q&a questions were about liam..... Making sure everyone knew she was attached and happy 😅

• Haha
After taking liambs all round the world last year, why suddenly drop him this summer? What happened to liam’s summer surfing job in France!

jack has gone silent. He is a travel blogger. He is a beautiful city.& chooses not to post anything. Are jack n lauren together!

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Flowers from her sister and other hanger-oner suggest a break up. But really she’s just milking it now - gone from blasting him all over her socials to nothing and no explanation. It’s for attention.
Other hanger-oner 😭 how did I know exactly who you were talking about

• Haha
First episode, talks about how she got started, a lot about jack and how they built everything together, the breakup etc was pretty much the same as her YouTube video. Second episode is about how she met Liam less than two weeks after the breakup. Met him at a party in Lombok after getting super drunk etc. Decided she was going to have a one night stand with him about midnight after her friends tried to convince her otherwise, went and booked out a room and came back and grabbed him had sex all night and then left. Joked to her friends how he was a 100% rebound/fling etc. He kept pursuing her back in Bali, she was going to a party at savaya (used to be omnia) with jack and found out he was going to be there and had to tell him that he couldn’t even acknowledge her or jack would find out etc. The secrecy continued for a couple weeks with a few close calls until it eventually came out. He is basically her assistant/photographer now.
Why she didnt want Jack to find out about her fling? Maybe she wanted to get back with Jack and actually regretted the one night stand. But it seems Jack was done with her and being with Liam boosted her ego that she found someone before Jack could. Liam has stuck around coz he acts like a puppy. Follows her, does as she says and works as her assistant.
And lauren’s page has become so boring. Her dirty butt photo every now and then to keep the followers. Shitty fashion, & over the top PDA with Liams. Yuck!

Somethings going on, she's disappeared off the face of Instagram, friends are sending her gifts, she made a point of showing she woke up alone with only her animals in the bed. Seemed fine until a bit before the Italy trip when she met up with Jack 🧐 maybe she realised she's made a huge mistake...

All conjecture of course!

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Does she amp up the ‘I love you’s’ when Jack is with his new girlfriend(?) or am I just noticing it more?

clawhands

Yeah Ellie posted one of her, Alex and Bowie today too . Think going by Ellie’s stories he was on child care duties while everyone got their pics for Instagram. Can imagine him rolling his eyes while everyone is posing so he probably just stays away most of the time 😄
It looked like a super lame party.

• Haha

kdot.

It’s nothing new, she removed her relationship statues off fb weeks ago (weirdly kept the same display pic though). I noticed a changed when she met up with jack for the first time in a year after that it felt she was a third wheel on the trip in South Africa and hasn’t been the same since. Her content since it started going sour has been so much better though.

Katiebee92

Latest stories she is saying her drink was spiked and she hit a wall and has bruised her face. Very alarming

• Wow

Idk88

VIP Member
All her stories make me laugh. When they first got there it was 'i can't wait to see Beyoncé perform'. She wouldn't of ever got an invite if it wasn't for Jack. She is loving the life he has gifted her. She's never leaving him 😅. Speaking of Jack, how did he get on the PR for the opening of that hotel when he hardly posts anything these days or worthwhile?

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I agree, I'm bored to tears of her France trip, photography is terrible, content is sporadic, undeclared adds everywhere, she even had text on her front photo on today's post 🥴... Its a no from me.

I find myself more and more on team Jack. I think she's pulled a right one on him. I don't know how he's taking it all in his stride if I'm honest, I wouldn't be so amicable.

• Heart