Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
Love snow. Would love to experience the huge avalanche of snow that NYC and surrounding states experienced a few days ago. Seems so cosy (providing I dont have to leave he house ofc)

Reactions: 1

SkinnyTurkeyDinosaur

so it's snawing in Scotland, and anyway me and my friends have such different views they are like I hope it lays so we can make snowmen and I'm like I hope it fucks off cos I just do not like it i hate the sound it makes walking on it and the feeling of it under your shoes (aware I sound dramatic) 😂 at least more people will stick to the lock down rules though cos fuck going out in that even for my essential shop I will just go on the rice and bean diet like I'm on I'm a celeb I ain't nipping out even for bread imma be hibernating x

so are y'all dreaming of a white Christmas or are you not lol x

Reactions: 1

mcfeez

VIP Member
I love to look at snow but do not enjoying being out in it, especially once its slushy and frozen. Im glad to be working from home this winter, hated walking to work in the ice.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Abroad yes as life doesn’t come to a stand still and if I don’t have to go anywhere but other then no I hate it it’s just a nuisance!

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
We hadn’t seen snow for years until my daughter bought a puppy (in june)
that Christmas it said on the news it was going to snow (beast from the east) and she got so excited saying that ‘pup is gonna have his first snow!’
he took one look at it,shot her a dirty look and fucked off back inside where it was warm
i laughed until it dawned on me I had to go to work in it-I could catch the bus but had to walk/slide the last half mile to get there/back

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Yes, especially when I was younger and it meant a day off school. I hate it when it turns to ice though and everywhere is really slippery.

Koakes

I dont mind the snow, its the ice and crappy weather that comes along with it i hate! I live in western Canada and its basically winter from October to May 😂😂

Hendrix

LOVE it this year as I'm working from home for the foreseeable and don't need to drive in it - I'm in Scotland

Tilly3

VIP Member
I love it when it snows here, good excuse to stay home as whichever way I go I have to navigate a hill, even though I have a RR it’s a no no, I’ve slid on snow before so would rather stay safe and watch all the idiots sliding around!

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
I don't really like snow at all, its a pain in the arse when you're trying to get to places, and causes disruption nationwide

I guess its okay for say CE or CD, but how often does that happen?

I'm South African living in the UK, so anything to do with cold weather I really don't like anyway 😆