do you like snow

• Yes

Votes: 59 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • tbh I don't really care

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so it's snawing in Scotland, and anyway me and my friends have such different views they are like I hope it lays so we can make snowmen and I'm like I hope it fucks off cos I just do not like it i hate the sound it makes walking on it and the feeling of it under your shoes (aware I sound dramatic) 😂 at least more people will stick to the lock down rules though cos duck going out in that even for my essential shop I will just go on the rice and bean diet like I'm on I'm a celeb I ain't nipping out even for bread imma be hibernating x

so are y'all dreaming of a white Christmas or are you not lol x

Reactions: 1
I didn't like snow when I was working in retail and I had to get walk down icy roads veryyyy slowly, and freezing to get to the shop because there was no public transport 🤣 to be fair though, I got a few days off for when it was coming down heavy and we couldn't open the shop. Serious respect to my best friend who is a personal assistant to a few adults with serious disabilities. Even during the heavy snow period, she got up every morning and walked to in the cold to their homes to take care of them and their needs (she relies on public transport like me).

Now, I'm a lazy tech worker who works from home and has everything I need here so I don't hate or dread the idea of the snow lol. I just hope it won't be an issue for essential workers/people who rely on others to help them live day to day.

Reactions: 2
I love it and when im out in it i have to wear sun glasses because the sky is just pure white

I think it looks lovely - for one day, but not when it's dirty and slushy. 😂

Hate trying to walk in it cause I'm like Bambi on ice 🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought this was going to be about illicit drugs! 🙃 ... which my answer to would have been "NO".

I love the romanticism of it ... snowing outside, warm log fire and hot chocolates inside ... it hardly ever snows where I am though.

• Haha
Love it! Irritating when it freezes down to a block of dirty ice though, but we don't get snow the way we used to a few years ago. Crossing fingers for this year.

I love it. It never properly snows and stays where I live though. I think the last time was 10 years ago, December 2010 when most of the UK was covered. It felt like it snowed every day that month and anytime you left the house you had to be prepared for a trek through the snow. I remember me and my flatmate hosted a new year's eve house party, made a massive effort, decked the place out, got drinks and food and no one came in the end because it snowed so bad no one could get to us, and if you've ever seen it it was exactly like the Millennium episode of Gimme Gimme Gimme. lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes. I'm in Canada and I like it which is good lol. Where I live, we have a dry climate and the snow is often more "dry" and light than wet and heavy. Much easier to shovel. I actually love shovelling it - it's a great workout. Love when it's a cold, crisp sunny day with a snow. Always say I will pick a dry - 20 sunny day with snow, over a damp 0 degree grey day back home in the UK. I also don't mind driving in snow. It took me a while to build confidence though.
I also live in the sunniest city in Canada and we get such little rainfall that I get excited when it rains 😂.

I don't really like snow at all, its a pain in the arse when you're trying to get to places, and causes disruption nationwide

I guess its okay for say CE or CD, but how often does that happen?

I'm South African living in the UK, so anything to do with cold weather I really don't like anyway 😆

I hate driving in it. I can't walk in it and I'm desperately hoping for the weather forecast to be correct and for it to be sleet, which is manageable.

I hate it. It's cold and wet . I hate how other people g o on about it so much . I've never had any bother driving in the snow but I still hate it and driving in falling snow makes my eyes hurt.
There is a big hill where we are moving to and I'm dreading driving on that in crap weather.

Abroad yes as life doesn’t come to a stand still and if I don’t have to go anywhere but other then no I hate it it’s just a nuisance!

I love love love snow. One of the redeeming features of winter. A snow holiday is my favourite kind of holiday ❄

Reactions: 4
It’s fun for the first hour or so but I dread having to go about my daily life i.e driving.

I love to look at snow but do not enjoying being out in it, especially once its slushy and frozen. Im glad to be working from home this winter, hated walking to work in the ice.

Snow is fine for a couple of days if you are fully stocked up with food and don’t have to get anywhere. If you need to go about your usual business though, its a massive pain in the arse. I hate driving in it and won’t even try nowadays.