Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got this? If so what are you watching? This morning I watched Christoper Robin and now Finding Dory 💙

Reactions: 4
I really want to watch the Mandalorian but can’t bring myself to pay the £60 price tag 😂 am a tightarse

I’ve bought the subscription, just need to put the app on our tv. 4 year old has requested to watch Toy Story 4 😀
I’m looking forward to watching Up

Reactions: 3
Got the trial but won’t be paying after. Seems like the same stuff that’s been on Sky for years.

Reactions: 3
Lizzy McGuire I think I can spare £6 a month for now with all that's going on 😅

Reactions: 1
some truly bizarre Micky Mouse cartoon and then a very good documentary on the history of the park once DD went to bed.

Reactions: 2
So far I’ve watched The Last Song, Mighty Joe Young and a few episodes of Hannah Montana. I’m definitely reliving my childhood whilst not at work 😂

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t overly impressed when we paid for it , downloaded and had a look through. But sky have took a fair few of the kids favourites off , and put them on the sky store . I’m not okay 5.49 to rent them or a tenner to own them. I did watch Peter Pan with them yesterday, they loved it . So was nice to show them some new stuff . Overhyped I think though.

I’m not a big Disney fan and my toddler is still at the age where she can’t watch TV for more than five minutes without getting distracted. I wasn’t going to bother with Disney+ but a friend offered me her login and it’s actually pretty good, a lot of stuff on there. I’d actually say it’s worth it if your kids are at a stage where they watch TV (or if you’re a massive Disney fan)

I’m loving it! Both lady and the woman films are a hit with the toddler

I paid for the offer where it was £50 for a year and it’s so worth it! Couldn’t have come at a better time with the lockdown too.

I’ve watched the new lady and the woman which is a lovely film, I always prefer the original cartoon versions but it was still ok.

Ive already seen it but Imagineering Story is a really good watch too especially if you’re a fan of the parks.

My kids love the Disney junior content which they’ve never had access to before. And my partner is a fan of the Star Wars and marvel stuff.

And lastly every episode of The Simpson’s is on there. Been watching it from the start and it brought back some great memories.

Reactions: 2